12

"I need to meet with you. Its urgent."

"Yoongi-ah, is everything alright? We can meet at 7. When you all come for our meetings today." The manager texted back. "No, its really important that I meet you before then please. Ill explain when I see you." I was panicing, this had to be done right. "Alright, come to my house. Its not far." I plug his address in and I run to his house. After 10 minutes of running I get to his and knock on his door.

I get in and he just gets to it. "Alright. Well I know this is not what you would expect to hear, especially coming from me. You all know how hard I worked to get here, my struggles, everything. Things I sacrificed. But Im willing to sacrifice what I worked for, just to save someone from embarassment and shame." I start off saying, recieving a very confused by my manager. "What are you talking about?" He said after awhile. "I want to leave B-BTS. I-I just want whats best for them. Im gay.." My voice starts to crack as I confess. "Oh Yoongi, that doesn-" He began with a soft smile before I cut him off. "For Jimin. Hes my band mate, my brother. I have to think of whats best for him. So please let me go." I stand up to leave when my manager grabs me.

"Think Yoongi. Dont do this. But if you must, we will not remove you from BTS. We will figure out what to do about your absence. If you feel like you can live with your feelings and suppress them or you lose those feelings. You come home." I smile and pull him into a hug. "Please..dont tell them the real reason why I left. Take care of J-jimin for me." I say before going back to the dorm. I wait until the van that the others are climbing into drives off and around the corner before I run to the house to grab a few things. I stop at the door of Jimins room and go inside. I climb into his bed and sat there for awhile before I felt a tear fall down my cheeks. "I-Im so sorry J-jiminie. I-I love you." I get up and gather my stuff and grab a notebook to leave a note. What do you even say?

BTS,

I am so sorry. I dont want you to worry. Im doing this for me. Please dont blame yourselves for my absence. I will miss you all. Im sorry I never express my self enough towards you, but I am grateful for you all. Be safe and watch out for each other! I love you. -Min Yoongi