14

Its been two months since I left. Occasionally I would sneak into my studio to help out with things. But at first sight of Jimin I would run. Luckily he never saw me there. The boys were working on a new album and from what I hear, Namjoon was struggling on what to write so I thought I would. There concept was "love yourself." So I found my notebook at took the lyrics to two songs from it and placed it on Namjoons bed with a note saying he could use them for the album.

BTS had an interview today and of course I had to watch it. The boys started answering questions from ARMY. One of the questions was about there favorite songs. And I couldnt help but think Jimins answer was a message to me. "My favorite song is 'Come Back Home' by 2ne1." I know Jimin. But if only you knew. Then another question that was pointed to Jimin. "Is Yoonmin real?" What the heck is that? Thankfully Jimin looks equally confused by it. Then the hostess explained it was a ship name and explained what it meant. Jimin just said "Well out of all the members Im closest with him. So in a sense, yes." I felt myself blush. "Son, how long will you run from your dreams. And those boys. I thought you were happy." My Mom said as I helped clean the restaurant. "Mom please. I cant talk abou-" I started but was cut off by her. "I am your Mother. You will explain it to me." She said sternly.

"If I do, all that I worked for will be lost." I said as I walk to the farthest table. "Baby what are you talking about?" "Approval. Thats all I wanted from you and Dad. To approve of my lifestyle choice. And I got it and I know this will ruin it." "Nonsense. Your Father and I love you very much. You make us proud." She said pulling me in for a hug. "W-what if I was g-gay?" I said crying into her shoulder. "If this is what you want. We cant tell you different. Yoongi, whos the lucky guy?" I never knew how easy it would be telling my Mom. "Uh its Jimin Mom." Her face brighten like 5 shades. "Aw Ive always loved him. He will make a great husband. At least I know you are taken care of." "Woah Mom, we are not getting married. I dont even know if he is gay or if he likes me. I have to go Mom." I kiss her forehead before rushing off to my room.

The next morning I woke up to a loud knocking at the door. I walked towards the door and peeked out the window to see who came to disturb the peace at 7 in the morning. My eyes widen as I looked and saw Jimin and Jungkook outside. They kept knocking resulting in my older brother waking up. "Yah get th-" I quickly motioned my brother to be quiet. "Please, its Jimin and Jungkook. Im not here, you never saw me. Okay? Please Hyung, they cant know Im here." I pleaded. In response he nodded and against my better judgement he kissed the top of my head. I moved to the kitchen and hid there.

-Jimins POV-
"Well I guess they are at the restaurant. Lets go Hyung." Jungkook said as he pulled my sleeve. In defeat I backed away but then the door swung open. "Oh Hello there Jimin and Jungkook. Come on in." Yoonhyuk said. (a/n: since no one knows his name I just made it up lol) "Hello Hyung. And thank you." "No problem. What brings you here? Is my brother alright?" He said with a forced expression. "Uh no...I mean hes fine. We are actually here to see if he was here." Jungkook said. Why did Yoonghyuk look so weird. Whats he hiding? "Its nice seeing your home." Jungkook said awkwardly. Just then I could have sworn I saw him in the hallway. I stood up immediately following where I thought he went. "Jimin! Come back here." I hear Jungkook but I ignored him and opened a door. Which turned out to be Yoongis room. I locked the door before I searched the room for evidence that he was there. There was nothing. I sat on his bed.

"Hyung? I know your here. Somewhere. If you dont want to come out fine. Just l-listen. I know you got my message yesterday, and until you do come home. You'll get more messages. So please, for me. Come back to us. We miss you. ARMY misses you. I miss you. Call me weird but I kinda took over your bed while you were gone. Well, I should go. Oh thanks for the lyrics. We are using it. Goodbye Hyung. I-I. Take care."I left the room and grabbed Jungkooks hand bowing to Yoongis family and rushing out the door. Come back. I love you Hyung.