4

Warning: some cussing and some drunk flirting.

I woke up today already feeling exhausted. We have a semi busy day. Our schedule is mostly in the morning and afternoonish. I turn to see that Jimin had already woke up. Some reason I was hoping he would still be laying there. "Hyung? Oh your up. Breakfast is ready. We have to head out in 30 minutes just so you know." Namjoon said poking his head in. I nodded and put a sweater on.

Monthly Meeting-7:00 AM
Fan sign-9:00 AM
PUMA Photoshoot-11:30 AM
I need U MV shooting 1:00 PM
End Schedule- 5:00 PM

-Time Skip-6:00 PM

We head back home after a long day. "Kookie? Want to help with dinner?" I heard Jin Hyung say. "Hyung, Im going out, so count me out for dinner." Jimin said. Suddenly Jin Hyung put his 'Mom persona' on. Hands on hip and everything. "And where are you going? And who will you be with?" He said. "Just out Hyung. With Taemin and Jongin and few other friends." "Be home by 10. No later." Jin Hyung said before going back to cooking. After dinner the guys wanted to go out somewhere. "Lets go to a club!" Hoseok shouted. Namjoon shook his head and pointed at Jungkook, stopping all the club excitement. "Lets go to the arcade!" Taehyung said. Everyone took showers and were getting ready but I felt like sleeping instead of going out. "Hyung are you sure you dont want to come with us?" Hoseok asked before they left. "Yeah Hobi. Have fun alright." And with that Im alone.

After a few hours, 11 PM. I heard noises in our living room. I wobbled out to see Jimin walking into the dorm. "Hey Jimin. Where have you been?" I said sternly but then I noticed Jimin was acting alittle funny. "Oh why hello there cutie. Come here often?" Jimin slurred while walking towards me. He comes up to me and slides his hands down my chest. I grab his wrist to stop him. "Your drunk. Now lets get you to bed Jiminie. Come on before you wake Jin up, then we're all dead." I watch a smirk form on his face. "Baby girl likes it rough I see. Wanna see how rough I be to you?" He says. Why did I have to find him. Im going to kill-. I froze when Jimin attempted to kiss me.

I push him off and yank him to my room. And plop him down on my bed. "You want me in bed that badly huh?" He says trying to pull me down. "Chim. Stop. Its your Hyung, Yoongi. Im not some random you would meet at the club. Stop trying to have sex okay? Please just sleep." Jimin listened and nodded. I plopped down beside him. "I promise I wont do anything but c-can you hold me? As we sleep?" I hear him whisper. I turned towards and gave him a smile. "Yeah. Turn around first." He turned his back towards me and scooted closer. Like he said, he didnt try anything. Thankfully.

I woke early the next morning, I found Jimin fast asleep. I got up and I found some painkillers and some water and headed to Jimin. "Hey h-hyung. How did I g-get here?" He said rubbing his forehead. I handed him the pills and the cup. "Drink this. It will help." He nodded and did as I said. "What happened Hyung?" I turned a bit to face him feeling awkward because what happened between us. "You came home drunk Jimin." His eyes widen. "Does Jin know? Did you find me or did I just come to you?" Gulp. "Jin doesnt know. I found you." I said quickly looking away. "Hyung?" He said grabbing my hand. "You flirt with me thinking I was a girl when I approached you..and some other things." Gulp. "Other things meaning what?" He said looking worried.

No sense lying to him, so I just told him. "You tried to seduce me into doing it with you." I stood up grabbing a towel and some clothes. "Here, go and get rid of the smell before the others wake up." He grabbed his clothes from and started heading out. "Hyung? Im sorry for what I did." He said. "You were drunk. Its okay, I dont you see any diffirent." He flashed his big smile before shutting my door.

Why do I feel like this?