10

Warning: Slight mature language and things (:

I was utimately confused. Jimin is confusing me. He says hes pretty much jealous that I allowed Jungkook to sleep with me..but then the next month he announces..Him and Lisa are in a relationship. I mean what was all the fuss for? I hated her. They have been together for about 3 months already and I hate her. Shes not good for him. I believe shes cheating on him. They argue all the time. But yet he still runs back to her. I wake up to hearing giggling coming from Jimins room. Ugh that girl is here. I stand outside to overhear them. "You are so hot oppa." "Thanks baby girl. Y-you are too." Muffle sounds of them moving around. "O-oh Lisa..no baby lets not, okay? The guys are here." I hear Jimin say. "You always say that!" She snaps back.

I moved to my room quickly hearing the door handle twisting. I saw Lisa storm out. "Oh hey Li-" Jin says only to be cut off by the door slamming. "Aish kids these days. Jimin! Get down here now." Jin yells. Not again Jin. I watched Jimin slowly make his way out his door but I grabbed him shoving him into his room. "Let me talk to him ok. Stay here." I said to Jimin which he nodded in return. "Hey Hyung. I know its been rough with Lisa around, but ease up on Jimin. Its not his fault." I say trying to calm him. "Lisa has left the house slamming the door several times, they have argued several times at our place. And the guys are tired of it. I am tired of it. He needs to tell her that its not okay to do that, and to be alittle nicer to us. We are his family. If not break it off, shes not worth it. Ugh why couldnt he like Jennie? Shes way nicer and perfect for him." Jin says, the last part was like a stab to my heart. Why cant it be me?

The night Jimin came to my room. "Is this side of the bed taken already? Or may I have it for tonight?" Jimin said with a smirk. I turn around so I wasnt facing him. "Just get on the bed Jiminie. Its late." "Hyung its only 8." I hear him laugh. "Yah! Just do it." "Thanks for earlier Hyung." I hummed in response. I really dont want to hear it, because I know he wont listen to me. Lisa has a strong hold on him. "Jimin, I hope you can see it now. All of us just want to see you happy. But for the past few months you ha-" "Seriously Hyung? Why cant you see that I like this girl. She makes me smile." I snapped back. "Jimin shes no good for you! She just wants you for sex! Come on man. Every arguement here in the house revovles around you shutting her down." I say sitting up. "Thats not true! She likes me for me. Your wrong." "Get out then. And when you see it for yourself that shes no good for you. Dont come crying to me." I say laying back down covering my head.

Jimins POV

I was angry at everyone. The other members arent supporting me. I want to be happy, but why dont I feel like it? Are they right about her? Nah, they dont know my relationship with her. She likes me. Right? The next day I call her to apologize to her. She sounded like she was out of breathe, she told me they went for a run. "Well I want to see you babe, maybe tonight? Im free." She says to me. "I cant tonight, we have a photoshoot. Maybe tomorrow?" I say. "Uh well Im busy for the rest of this week. I got to go Jimin. Bye!" And just like that she was gone. I thought about her all day long, I wanted to see her. Just then we get a call that our photoshoot was cancelled, great! Ill surprise her tonight. We get back to the house and I find my nicest casual clothes and rush to buy roses and chocolate for her. I start to drive over to Blackpinks dorm. Aish I forgot it was a long drive to her place.

I get there and I knock on the door and its quiet inside. But soon after Jisoo comes and answers the door. "Oh Jimin..Hi whats up?" She says awkwardly, she looks scared to see me. "Hello Jisoo, I came to surprise Lisa, may I come in?" I say holding up the objects in my hands. "Oh no, shes sick." "Oh well I wont be a bother, Ill comfort her." "You cant shes sleeping Jimin." I was annoyed at this point. Why cant I see her? "Jisoo why are y-" I stopped mid sentence when I heard Lisa talking and laughing. I pushed past Jisoo and walked to Lisa's room. Thats when I heard it. Moaning. "Ah yess mhmm ahh"

I burst through the door to find her laying on her backside naked, and she was with BamBam...they were right! They were so damn right! "J-jimin I can explain." She had the nerve to say while BamBam is still inside her. "Save it! Its over." I throw the flowers and chocolate at her. I ran out as fast as I could, I ran into Jennie and Rose on my way out. I quickly bowed and excused myself to my car. I drove home as fast as it could, I tried so hard to hold my tears in. I made it inside and thankfully everyone was asleep.

I made my way to my shared room when I stopped. I looked over at Yoongi Hyungs door. Its moments like this where he is the one I turn to because he doesnt judge me. I walked into his room and he was still awake. "H-hyung..please dont send me away." I say trying to fight my tears. "Jimin? Whats wrong?" He whispers. "I-I want to cry to you..p-please let me." I say and he quickly stood bringing me into the bed wrapping his arms around me. We stayed up talking and me spilling my guts out. It was nice. "I wish I could find someone that actually likes me Hyung." I say as I nuzzle my face into his chest. "Me too Jiminie. Now sleep." Yoongi whispered before placing a kiss on my forehead.

I wish it was you Hyung. If only you felt the same...