1 (edited )

:$cence Club Diamond:

Ashely

I smiled in the mirror as I finished flat ironing my hair, I applied my lip gloss and walked out of my dressing room.

I walked to the side of the stage as missy walked off I slapped her ass and said, " good job baby." She smirked and walked off.

The Dj announced my name, " welcome your favorite darkskin misssss."

" Spicyyy 🌶🌶."

I walked on the stage automatically people started hollering and throwing money.

I started dancing to the song of my choice which was movie.(above ⬆️)

I started dancing and made myself to the pole and started off by doing a spilt while sliding down and twerked on the floor.

I slowly removed my top and did several tricks on the pole.

I walked down to the floor and grinded on several men/women. Ole well judge me if you want had to get this money.

I had money coming left and right.

I walked on the stage for the ending of the song and did my ending which I had been practicing for weeks.

I did it successfully and that's what got all the money throwing.

The guard gathered all my money all as I walked off the stage expect for the ones I had on the sides of my underwear.

I walked to my dressing room covering my boobs, my friend Nikki was in there on the couch.

I smiled and said, " you did good girl but did you have fun."

She blushed and said, " I didn't think I would but I had so much fun."

I smiled and said, " it's fun and a good workout." I put all the money I had on underwear on my vanity.

I pulled down my underwear and walked into my bathroom.

I washed good with some Beyonce body wash and made sure not to wet my hair.

I got out and yelled, " missy bring me my outfit."

She knocked on the door and I grabbed it.

I put my plain light pink shirt and some underwear and some light colored jeans and slipped on my socks and pink pumas.

No I didn't put on a bra cause I wanted my nipple piercings to show off.

I put my hair in a ponytail and slipped on my necklace.

I touched up my eyebrows and put on my light colored Matt lipStick.

I walked out and grabbed my duffle bag which the guard had brought with my money.

" come on we can go now." I said

Missy which her real name is Nikki got up and followed me out of Supreme Diamond.

We walked through the strip club even though several niggas was trying to flag us down.

I have one rule I will never fuck with a nigga that I danced for.