I smile and rest my chin on the top of her hair. She raps her hand around my finger and squeezes it three times. I smile realizing what it meens and I start having one of my favorite flashbacks...

Lauren's flashback
   "Emmy baby it's okay. She didn't meen it" I say. She frowns and says "She said she no want me! I think she meant it. I have no grandma to spoil me and it's sad. My mom told her she isn't her grandma and made Emmy cry.

I sigh and say "baby girl follow me I have to show you something". Emmy grabs my hand and I lead her to the nursery. I sit on the rocking chair and place her on my lap.

I say "baby look at me". She looks at me with big curious eyes and I say "grab my finger with only one hand". She grabs it and I say "Now squeeze it four times". She squeezes it softly four times and I say "Do you know what it meens"?

She shakes her head and I say "It meens I love you to. So whenever I say I love you you can hold my finer and say I love you to. Sometimes you can start and i'll say I love you to".

She smiles and her eyes get watery. I say "Did I say anything wrong"? She shakes her head and says "No mama you didn't. I just never thought i'd ever find someone like you".

I well up with tears and say "same". We sat there cuddled up the rest of the night.

End of flashback

I smile and say "I love you to". I see her asleep and I whisper "more than you know"...I see her smile and Dinah says "we are here". I get out of the car and see some fans. I get some pictures with them and one of them says "Did you guys win"?

I smile and say "yah we did". She smiles and says "well congrats i'll leave you be". I chuckle and walk up to the room. I open the door and Ally and I walk in. She says "So what do you want to do"?

I think and say "we can go to the beach since it's really warm out today". Ally smiles and says "i'll tell the girls. Should we invite Camila"? I say "sure".

I sit on the bed and put Emmy next to me. She whines and I chuckle. She sits up and rubs her eyes. She says "I no s'eep". She frowns and starts to cry. I sigh and pick her up.

I say "baby you need to get some sleep. We are going to go to the beach". She frowns and says "was dat"? I sympathetically smile and say "peanut you get to swim and play in the sand! Does that sound like fun"?

I bounce her on my hip and she says "I don't know"...She lays her head on my shoulder and starts to suck on her fingers. I sigh and replace her fingers with a pacifier. I say "go back to sleep".

She pulls out her paci and and says "milky"? I smile and am about to grab a bottle when she puts her hand on my boob. I chuckle knowing what she meens. I sit on the couch and Emmy said "I yove you and milky".

I laugh and say "I love you to baby". She smiles and puts her hand on my boob again. I chuckle and say "okay okay".

~2 hours later

Ally's point of view:
       "Emmy Hope Jauregui. Now". I say getting frustrated. She says "No! I don't want to eat food"! I sigh as I stand at the door. I say "Emmy. Your mama said the deal was you can have milky if you eat. You don't even have to eat much.

She frowns and yells "No! I don't want it"! I pick Emmy up and grab her pacifier clip and put her into timeout. She starts to cry and I decided to call Lauren. She answers and says

Lauren: Hey Ally what's up?

Me: Well Emmy is refusing to eat and I don't know what to do.

Lauren: Well put her in timeout.

Me: I already did...

Lauren: Ok call me back if she acts up again.

Me: Okay.

I hang up and go to the corner where Emmy was supposed to be. I sigh not seeing her there. I say "Emmy come out please. I need to talk to you". I hear silence. I start panicking when I see the door open. The only reason is because she is in her headspace.

Emmys point of view:
    Ally puts me into timeout and I start to cry. I just wanted mama or Camila. That's what I'll do. I'll go get Camila. I remember her room number. It was 717.

I get up hearing Ally on the phone. I quietly sneak out of the room and run down the hall. I look at the numbers and realize I can't read them. I sigh and decide to just go back to the room.

I try to go back but I can't. I start to panic realizing I don't know our room. I sit against the wall and start to silently cry. I cry until I hear someone say "Emmy where are you"!? I pick my head up and see Ally in tears looking for me.

I say "A-Aunty"? She looks up from her phone and runs over to me. She picks me up and hugs me tight. I start to cry again and say "I'm sorry"! She holds onto me tight and says "It's okay baby". I start to cry again.

Ally walks into the elevator and I say "we're w-we g-goin'"? She says "baby you were 2 floors down. I start to silently cry and she hugs me again.

Lauren's point of view:
    I don't know where my daughter is and part of me is mad at her but part of me is mad. I run my hand through my hair. Ally walks in the room and has Emmy in her arms.

I am about to say something when Emmy starts crying again. I smile and walk over to them. Emmy looks up and says "Mama! I sorry"!!! I take her out of Ally's arms and I say "baby girl it's okay. Don't cry".

I motion for the girls to leave and once everyone leaves I sit on the bed with Emmys chest facing me. I sit against the head board and say "Emmy it was an accident but what happened"?

I see her lip trembling and she says "I-I got put into timeout and missed you but, you weren't here so I went to see Camila. I didn't realize I was in my headspace and I got lost"! She starts to cry again and I rub her back.

Once she doesn't calm down I decide to sing a song for her. She puts her hand around my finger and I sing:

Your little hands rapped around my finger and it's so quiet in the world tonight...

Your little eyelids flutter cause there dreaming so I tuck you in turn on you favorite nightlight.

To you everything's funny. You got nothing to regret. I'd give all I have hunny if you could stay like that.

Oh darling don't you ever grow up.

Don't you ever grow up.

Just stay this little.

Oh darling don't you ever grow up.

I finish and Emmy squeezes my finger three times.