The teenager gestured for the trio to follow her as she grabbed her phone and stepped out of the shooting range. "Well, we don't take unexpected visitors lightly. I shot the last one who came through."

"Hold on― you shot the last person?"

"Only in the shoulder." Chloe grinned while holding the door to the main commons open.

After the three heroes stepped through, the teenager rejoined the lead as she walked through the area. People were talking and eating, playing video games, gambling with poker, and, of course, sparring in the corner.

A noise of approval came from Sam. "Nice place you got here. Not going to lie, though. I expected more running and training."

"Oh," Chloe spoke, shaking her head. "That's the next floor. This one's more of a place for people to hang out and hold competitions."

She saw Scott jump slightly when a knife came dangerously close to hitting his shoulder. Well, it would've if Chloe hadn't grabbed it seconds before it did. She flicked it effortlessly towards the wall, waving to the person who threw it. They yelled out an apology before going back to whatever they were doing.

The teenager rolled her eyes as her friend and fellow field Assassin Lucky threw his arms around her shoulder. "Chloe! Long time no see!"

"I'm not racing you again."

He groaned, taking his arm away and grabbing onto her shoulders, making the four stop completely. "Please? At least until Mayweather stops bugging me."

"And get your ass beat a third time?" Chloe challenged, a teasing smile on her lips. "Besides, June is only trying to get you to lay low for a bit, at least until your arrest goes back under wraps."

He scoffed, his eyes meeting the people behind her. His eyes hardened as he grew suspicious. "So, we're hiding fugitives now?"

"Lucky, we are fugitives." she knocked his hands off her shoulders and stepped around him. "They need help, and we're not against a good ally."

She gestured for the trio to follow. Stepping out of the commons, the four entered the offices. They all walked in silence for a few moments before Chloe set her palm on a pad, the green light lifting up and down for a moment. The pad lit up in green, and the lock on the door clicked open.

Opening the door, the group of four entered Chloe and Alex's shared office. She gestured for the trio to sit down on her futon, and she sat down at her desk. Waking up her laptop, she checked the surveillance for a second before turning her attention back to the three heroes.

"So," she said, drawing their attention. "How long do you plan on staying?"

Sam's arms rested on his knees. "Until we get the green light to leave."

Her brows furrowed, suddenly understanding the gravity of the situation. Who knows how long it'll be until their name is cleared, or until they're needed again. She hummed, leaning back in her chair and looking at the picture on her desk.

It was of herself and Alexander in front of the Eiffel Tower from their trip to Paris they took a few years ago. Nodding, she pulled up her list of missions that were handed out to Assassin recruits daily, looking at how long it was.