Chapter 11 Part 1

Chapter 11 Part 1: Wedding Night

**ADULT SCENE AHEAD**

***EDITOR MESSAGE - It will be slightly detailed so if you are one of those "innocent" kid out there, please read no further and continue on to the next chapter***

The celebration continued on while Yixin and Lingyi was in the room. The table was filled with exquisite dishes. Yixin looked at all the delicious food that is in front of her and begun to drooled. Lingyi, who was across from Yixin, gave her a glare as he just continued on drinking his wine.

"Crown Princess, this is the Nine Layers of Heaven Wine. This wine is low alcohol , this is specially for the princess." said the maid who was serving them.

Yixin grabbed the small cup filled with wine and brought it to her mouth as she carefully lifted the veil. As soon as the wine entered her mouth, she immediately liked it, it was sweet and very fruitful unlike most wine.

Lingyi had dismissed the maid and told them to stay outside if they needed help. He continues to stare at Yixin and drink his wine as if it was water. After drinking so many cups of wine, he suddenly feel heat rising from his lower body. The only logical reasoning he could think of was that he was wearing too much layers of clothes. He looked at Yixin and sees her picking up the cup of wine while dandling her hair around as if she was asleep.

As his body heat temperature rose, his little brother down there rose, too. His breathing became unstable and slightly loosened his clothing. Yixin, on the other hand, was getting hot, too. She torn off her veil and threw it aside, even though she did that, she was still feeling hot so she walked over to the bed and took off her outer layer of her robes, still thinking that this was her room back home.

Lingyi, who was witnessed everything, immediately became aroused and pinned her against the mattress.

"What.. What are you doing?" Yixin asked as her body became hotter.

"I am doing what husband and wife normally do during their wedding night." Lingyi told her and quickly took her lips. He hungrily kissed, licked and bit her lips. As he bit her lips, she moan in pain and Lingyi quickly took this chance and quickly slipped his tongue in, wrestling with her tongue and exploring her juicy mouth.

Yixin slightly opened eyes stared at him, his rosy cheeks were probably as warm and red as hers. Thinking about what he previously had said, her cheeks became even more rosy, her heart thumping in her chest, so fast that she think she can die. Yixin tried to push him away but to no anvil, she was inferior to him when compared to strength. She tried to pull away from his lips at least but couldn't so she eventually and gave up.

When Lingyi felt that Yixin had stopped struggling, he took this chance and removed her last remaining clothing that she had on. Yixin tried to cover her body with her hand as soon as she felt the cold air kissing her nude body. Lingyi stared at the ethereal beauty beneath him and hungrily left trails of kisses down her body. He couldn't wait to enter her and become one with her.

"You are so beautiful," he said as he continues on kisses her chin and down while rubbing his hands all over her waist and down to her mouth down on her lower body.

As he touched and rubbed her from the inside to her thighs, she let out a small moan, feeling that Lingyi have been able to pleasure the woman beneath her, he grew more aroused and continues on kissing her neck, trailing down to her breast, licking her erected nipples then biting it, then moving on to suck it.

Yixin grew weak, slowing starting to feel more pleasure, she tried to restrain the moan that was trying to force itself out but eventually let it out due to the immense pleasure that Lingyi was starting to give her.

Lingyi moved on from her breast to her thighs, kissing and rubbing it then moving his hand back up to her breast, pinching and fondling her breast as he licked her from lower down. Yixin's waist started to move by itself, she held Lingyi's head between her legs while she moved her hips, feeling the intensity of the man's tongue.

Lingyi pulled away and hurriedly ripped his robes open and sat naked before Yixin. Yixin slightly pulled away her eyes away from the naked man but her eyes couldn't help but trailed down to his lower body and stare at his large bird that was slowly growing larger. Yixin unconsciously gulped, her breathing fastened without her even realizing.

Lingyi noticed this action of hers and attacked her lips while his hand made its way to her womanhood. As he fingered and rubbed her clitoris, her moans wanted to slip out of the man's overbearing kisses. Her body slightly moved up slightly, wanting more, her body moved on its own and rubbed it against the three fingers that was inside her, noticing that her body was moving along, he fastened his pace, causing friction between the thin walls of her womanhood and the fingers. Feeling the warm sensation down her lower parts, Yixin vagina quickly tighten due to the overwhelming feeling, cumming in the process.

Lingyi smiled to himself and leaned down to her breast once more, kissing it, licking it, going down from there to her belly button. Yixin heavily pant and stare at Lingyi, "What are you doing now?"

"I'm going to become one with you," Lingyi said as he put his finger inside Yixin once more and started fingering her again.

Yixin moaned when she felt the wet and hot tongue around her belly bottom. It was new experience for Yixin. Yixin was caught by surprise, thinking that he wasn't going to do it again. Except this time, it was different, because she had cum earlier on, she was more sensitive than before. His fingers that had entered her made her want him inside her even more. She rubbed herself against his fingers as she panted and he, sucked and fondle her breasts. Yixin gripped onto the bed sheets when she felt something even bigger than his fingers entering her. Lingyi forcibly forced himself inside and Yixin cried out in pain with tears in her eyes.

Lingyi slowly thrust back and forth so that Yixin could get used to it a bit, he then made the attempt to push further in until he was all the way in. Feeling the pain of being so full, she squeezed her inside, not realizing that this was only arousing Lingyi.

"Relax, it will feel good soon," Lingyi shoved his tongue inside Yixin's mouth and started to move his hips slightly, pushing in back and forth slowly. A slight moan manage to escape trapped mouth, making Lingyi more ambitious, he speed up and was now thrusting hard and fast, causing the heat of the friction to multiply. Yixin pulled away from Lingyi's mouth and wrapped her legs around his waist as he pulled her up, making her sit on him as he continues on thrusting.

The overwhelming pleasure that was caused by Lingyi made Yixin moaned loudly as she wrapped her arms around his neck, moving her hips in rhythm with his. Closing to his limits, Lingyi thrust even faster than before, Yixin's body moving up and down, the loud sounds of his manhood hitting her womanhood and the heavy pant. Then all was heard from the room was the loud screaming of both, signaling that the couple had came and was finally finished.

------------------------------

Sorry I don't know how to write bed scene.