"Sora calm down. You've lost your cool and your not looking good." Sakura says standing in front of me.

I breath in and out heavily and my arm starts to sting along with my hand and I wince. "Fuck, I've messed up big time haven't I?" I ask her.

Sasuke leaves with a stone cold face at me.

I hold my arm as I fall on my knee's breathing heavy. "Damn it he got away." I mutter.

"It's fine Sora, we can try again next time. None if us were able to fight because of our injuries." Sai says to me.

My arm and hand get worse and I wince hold my arm with my injured hand. "Damn my arm and hand hurt. Heh, whatever. It'll heal in time." I say smirking and I stand up much to my body's protest. "Now would be a great time to have medical Nin-Jutsu of my own, wouldn't it?" I ask Sakura.

She laughs a little. "Always the same, even after a fail aren't you?" Sakura asks me and tries healing some of my injuries. "Lets ask Lady Tsunade when we get back to the village, to help you." Sakura says to me.

I nod. "Eh whatever, I totally don't feel a burning pain in my arm and hand because the nine tails forced me out of the mindscape and hit me with its tail." I say and Sakura rolls her eyes and we walk out of the hide out with the others trailing behind us.

"Sora why did you lose your cool?" Sakura asks me. 

I shrug with a small wince. "Who knows, something flipped in my mind and then all I'm saying is what I've been wanting to say to Sasuke since the first time I met him. But I stopped after you told me to because I realized I was making a bigger scene than what I wanted." I say to her.

"Never the one for attention." Sakura says to me.

"I don't like the spot light." I say to her as we walk then a sudden dawn of realization hits me. "I don't wanna go back, Lady Tsunade no wait the elders are gonna kill me for messing up." I sulk and Sakura pats my shoulder.

"You will be alright, if anything you have to report to Lady Tsunade and Kakashi-Sensei at the same time." Sakura says to me.

"That just makes it ten times worse Sakura." I say to her sulking and she laughs. 

"Don't worry Kakashi-Sensei is in the hospital so Lady Tsunade will tell him." Sakura says to me.

I sigh and I look at the sky and the sun blazes as it sets. "Well now I get to go back to Big Brother Asuma and Big Sister Kurenai and Umi if she's back by now. Along with Shikamaru and the others. I'm not gonna be left alone am I?" I ask her.

"Last time we left you alone after a failed mission you nearly blew your house up, so no way are we leaving you alone." Sakura says to me.

I laugh nervously. "Yeah well this is just the beginning of the Team Kakashi missions." I say to her as I turn my head to her with a smile. "Besides, this team is unbreakable. No way will I let one of you guys die even if I'm dead." I say to her.

"And how would you let no one kill us if your dead?" Sakura asks me.

"Ghost powers." I say to her and I can see her shiver and I laugh. "No way am I dying yet so don't worry you won't have to worry about my ghosty powers." I say with an eerie voice and she freaks out and I laugh.

"Sora that's mean." Sakura says to me.

I only laugh more. "Oh well, anyways you guys back there are so slow." I say to the three people behind us.

"Sorry but we don't want to be thrashed around by you for listening in to your conversation, so were staying a good distance away." Sai yells from 2 miles away.