"And you think that can be me?" Her eyebrows raised.

She bobbed her head and looked out the window and back to her, "I know that can be you, the academy is six months long for each semester the first semester is at the academy while the second one is online, I made it like that because I went to my academy I hated being away from my son and I didn't put that feeling on anyone."

This made Afia's smile widened, she loved that she wasn't going to have to be separated from Benjamin from and Amara for any longer than a month, "So, what am I going to need to do to get accepted into your academy."

"Well, you have already been accepted, so far we have over sixty-people in the program, and during the first week you're going to be going through the 'Top Chef' stage, where you're going to have a certain amount of time to make a dish and you're going to serve it to your teacher." Jewel said.

It sounded exciting, she always did love that show, "Should I change my major?"

"I would, if you did want to go own and open up your own restaurant." She nodded.

Tucking a curl behind her ear she bit her lip, she could do this, she wanted to do this. Afia was ready to do something that was finally for her and no one else.

*****

One month later...

Looking at the football game she felt a sharp pain come to her side and her face formed into a frown, she had been watching the game, and she may or may have not been screaming her head off whenever the Bruins made a good play or a bad play.

Ever since the playoffs had begun she had been doing this and she even went to some of the games, but it was hard to maneuver this stomach around even though she had made plans on going to this game, she was just going to wait until the third quarter, so she didn't have to stand for so long. But she had to say she found it hilarious when the camera caught her cheering Benjamin on and doing her best to jump up and down, the video went viral and even made it on to ESPN, and for the first time in a long time Afia was actually fine with being in the media spotlight because it wasn't for anything negative and didn't require for her to receive pity from anyone.

Ben liked to say that the sport was rubbing off on her, but her comeback was that Afia was going through hormones and her emotions were running high. She was two weeks over her due date and Afia had to let out her aggression somewhere, "Come on Moose you should have known he was going to cut that's all he is good for." She grumbled.

Sucking in a breath she felt another sharp pain and her eyes widened, this could be it, this could be what they were waiting for. Putting her nails into the couch she forced herself up and wobbled into the nearest bathroom, sitting on the toilet she lifted up her sundress and pulled her panties down and the first thing that she saw was her mucus plug.

Holy shit.

She couldn't even think about the fact that the thing that she had been wanting was finally here because of the pain coming from the bottom of her stomach, trying to clean up the mess as best as she could she pulled her panties back up and flushed the toilet.

Washing her hands, she was freaking out right now and her mind was in jumbles no matter how many times Ben and her had practiced this scenario, but she was missing the big piece to the plan and that was her baby's father!

Looking at the TV it was like her thoughts had transformed into form and there he was walking on to the field with his helmet, "I'm going into labor!" She screamed at the TV and having some hope that he would hear her, letting out a breath she quickly sucked it back in because another contraction was hitting her, groaning she exhaled and inhaled, "I sound crazy."