How Can you be Sure?

Start from the beginning

"Claudia, you are over-reacting. It's not like that." Nathan argued back at her as she sat down on the stool.

"I am the one over-reacting. You are the one freaking out over a tiny tattoo." Claudia shouted throwing her arms in the air.

"Claudia." Nathan stated getting food out and sticking it in the microwave.

"No. Do you want me to cover it up will that make you feel more comfortable?" Claudia asked but before Nathan could reply Claudia spoke. "Because I won't." She stated as the microwave beeped.

"Claudia I told you I am not in this relationship for sex. I am just confused." Nathan stated getting the food out of the microwave.

"Whatever, I am hungry now." Claudia mumbled taking the food off of him. She angrily began to eat it.

___

Peyton was drawing on her bed as Claudia painted her toenails. 

"Did Nathan ever cheat on you?" Claudia asked and Peyton laughed slightly.

"Where'd that come from?" Peyton asked looking up at Claudia.

"I just wonder if, maybe he's going to start looking somewhere else for what he's not getting from me." Claudia muttered insecurely.

"Hm, the big bad sex issue." Peyton said as Claudia tossed her the nail varnish. 

"Yeah." Claudia replied as Peyton walked over to her black wall. "I mean, we start making out, and it's great, and I totally get into him, and then I just hit this point." Claudia began to explain.

"I bet he loves that." Peyton joked.

"Yeah. I guess I just always thought I would wait until I fell in love, and got married, and then I met Nathan and everything got really confusing. It was never something I had to deal with right away, it was always a few years off. And then all of a sudden..." Claudia continued to explain until Peyton spoke over her.

"It wasn't? I've been down that road." Peyton muttered sincerely.

"I don't know if I'm ready, Peyton." Claudia muttered.

"Or maybe you're just not sure if Nathan's the right guy." Peyton suggested as she began to write on her wall.

"No, I'm, I can safely rule that out. He, I can't breath when I'm around him and when I'm not around him I want to be. I'm just, I'm totally in love with him." Claudia explained as Peyton wrote "CS + NS" with a heart around it. 

"Well then you've gone further with him than I ever did." Peyton replied and Claudia just looked at the heart smiling to herself. She loved Nathan more than words could describe but she didn't know if he felt the same.

___

"Hey." Claudia smiled as she walked into Nathan's apartment, she was acting normally because she didn't want another fight with Nathan. 

"Hey." Nathan said as he continued to fill in the sign. Claudia saw the sign and looked at Nathan sympathetically. 

"Are you kidding?" Claudia asked throwing her stuff beside Nathan.

"I've got to sell the car to pay for the apartment." Nathan stated.

"What is your dad going to say?" Claudia asked concerned for her boyfriend.

"He can say whatever he wants, it's still my car." Nathan snapped back as the placed the cap back on the pen.

"You know, if you need some extra money I could always be your sugar mama." Claudia joked as she sat on the edge of the couch. She began to plant little kisses down his neck but he didn't respond. "What's wrong?" Claudia asked looking at him.