Chapter three-The new guy

My teacher, Mr Compton, had just given us an assignment.

"I want it back by Thursday" he made sure everyone heard (there were only 10 people taking history)

"Why do we have to learn about history anyway sir....they are all dead, it's happened already now we can move on!" Roderick exclaimed. He was the immature one in our classroom and I'm not entirely sure why he picked history if he has no interest in it. He must have chosen it to fill out his timetable, because he clearly wasn't enjoying the lessons.

"Roderick if you don't want to be part of my class then you're free to go." Mr Compton said in a bored tone. "As for the rest of you" he pointed to the board which had the assignment on it "my desk Thursday morning" he raised his eyebrows. The bell went off indicating the lesson was over and everyone piled out the classroom, I was the last one I had a few questions about our assignment.

I was in the middle of asking my questions when my classroom door swung open causing my head to turn in shock.

"I'm sorry I thought this was the office, someone directed me here, my bad." These words came from a tall, around 6ft 2, boy with the most piercing blue eyes and a toned body, I'd guess he's 17 or 18. His chocolate brown hair was slightly spiked and he had an amazing dress sense not to mention his orange and ginger with a hint of peppermint smell (it may be strange but I like it) was to die for it filled the whole classroom as soon as he entered...

"What is your name?" Mr Compton snatched me back from lala land

"Um, Nick, Nick Anderson. I'm new here" he stood with his hands in his Jean pockets
Mr Compton whispered to me to come back at lunch to discuss the questions as he went to help Nick, whom was staring at me with a smirk, find his way.

"Follow me Nick Anderson" he demanded then they left the classroom.
I was always one to keep myself to myself, but I wanted to know more about Nick he fascinated me . I had to know more.

----------------------

Later on that day I was at home in my PJ's watching Americas Next Top Model in my bedroom. It was a Saturday tomorrow so I planned to go down to the library and study there. For some reason I liked being alone there it was soothing. I reached for my phone it read, 7:30pm, then I saw 2 missed calls, they were from my close friend Kimberly Atkinson. She and I had met in primary school , reception to be exact I'd met her after I met Xzavier as she joined afterwards, I was alone in the book corner and was reading one of my favourite books, 'The tiger who came to tea', and she scurried over with this huge grin smudged across her face and bright ginger hair and she sat down next to me and said to me that was her favourite book, I guess she wanted to read it so I offered to read it together, she seemed quite happy and to my shock gave me a hug, she had I were cute back then (not that we aren't now) she had her hair in two pigtails and the sweetest magical grey eyes we've been friends ever since. Even though we didn't attend the same college we still kept in contact.