" Her father is the mayor and if he finds this out, he will be angry," he replied 

  " Well too damn bad. I'm not going to have her take the blame just because her father is the mayor. Now leave my damn house right now. It's late and she needs to try to sleep." 

 I was interrupted from my dream, hearing the keys of the house jingle. I looked to see my mom and a sleeping Luke in her arms. 

  " Where's Adam?" she asked. Oh yeah, I remember.

 " He's out with his friends. You know, having a drink with the guys," I said elbowing her.

   " Good, he needs a load off. Constantly working and on my ass," she grumbled," Toni, remember when you said you've always wanted a job. Just to have a little extra cash in your pocket."

 " Yeah. You found a good one?"

   She set Luke on the couch gently, trying to take off her uncomfortable heels.

    " Yeah. You could be a waitress at this diner. It keeps money in your pocket. You only work three to four times a week. I know you're busy with school and all."

  " When's the soonest I can start?" I asked.

    " Tuesday. I'm sure you'd love it," she told me. I nodded and headed upstairs, sending her a goodnight. I wasn't even really tired. I just sleep a lot during the day and at night I'm  up all night. It's a curse. It's terrible for school, because I'm always dozing off in class, but I somehow always pass. I really don't get it. 

   I jumped onto my bed, seeing my phone buzz. It's Jax? What could he possibly want? It's more than likely just Hayley trying to cuss me out. 

 " Hello?"

   " Me and Hayley are over Toni. I've finally realized how dumb I've been," he rushed. Over? 

 " That's good. Now you can get all your friends back huh?"

   " But I thought you'd be the most happy about this news. Me and her over. I mean, it's perfect. We can be together again," he cheered.

  " Jax, just because you've finally realized your mistakes, doesn't mean I'm going to just come crawling back to you with the snap of a finger," I growled. How ignorant could he be? 

    " I understand the pain you went through Toni. The heartbreak."

  " Hold on, you don't understand shit about what you did to me. Nada. You don't understand my pain Jax!" I shouted. I had to calm myself down, because I obviously was really loud and I don't want to be mad right now. Lighten up just a little. I rubbed my temples, falling backwards onto my bed. " You don't understand the fact that I've had to put up with your shit and I'm just now getting over it. You always drag me back in. I don't like it at all."

    " Give me a chance Toni. Let me take you out. It'll be great. We can go to a fancy type of dinner. It'll be fantastic. I know you'd enjoy it, please," he begged. I'll give the punk what he wants.

  " Fine Jax. Tomorrow at around seven, got it," I commanded. I already could tell he had a large smile on his face. Jumping for joy, mouthing victory!

    " Perfect. See you then Tone."

  I hung up and took a deep breath. What's wrong with forgiving the guy, huh. Sure things have happened, he's changed because of one girl's surprise appearance. Things could be worse. He could have a personal sex slave or run a meth lab.

   My phone started ringing again. I know damn well it's pretty late, and I don't understand with all these calls. Good thing it was my boo boo kins, Maggie.