*Sinful Chapter*

A/N;  This chapter is just smutty and full of scenes because whats a fanfic without some smut? Anyways just enjoy what's about to come. (P. S. Delirious is constantly horny In this chapter...I'm sorry xD)

Delirious P. O. V.

I moved forward and she walks back slowly. "Thh-e kiss was-" I pinned her hands above her head and layed her down on the bed.

I leaned in and kissed her. I mean she was mine after all. She sinks into the kiss and doesn't resist anymore. "Jon.." She moans and I felt the heat.

I travelled and bit onto her neck hard. She runs her hands down my back and tugs on my shirt. "You want me to..fuck you in this hospital bed..?"

She bit her lips and nods. She was already wet for me. She keeps melting right under my touch. Imagine how dominant I could be in so many other ways.

I grabbed her thighs and pull her towards me. Without warning her I pushed my finger in and she grips onto the sheets.

"You'll feel weird at first.. Then you'll start to beg for it." I licked her clit continuously and she moans. "I think Im gonna cum.." She barely whispers and I pull my fingers out slamming my dick inisde her.

She tears and I stop, I kissed her forehead and moved slowly. "It'll be okay.." I huskily groan and started going faster.

She moans and whimpers, tearing my shirt open. Thank god I had an extra hoodie. We were now fully naked.. Sweating and panting. The room filled with moans.

I grabbed her legs and raised it over my shoulders slamming in as hard as I could. "Fuck do that again!" She moans loudly.

I did hit her spot.. "What's my fucking name?" I growled in her ear and she pants lightly not saying anything. "What the fuck is my name?" I made her go on all fours and she gasps.

"Jon-ah!.." I pounded into her and smacked her ass. "Fuck baby, your..tight ngh.". I stopped purposely and she looks at me.

"Beg." I coldly stated and she grips the sheets. "FUCK JONATHAN JUST FUCKING MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER YOUR DICK!" I slammed back in and threw my head back.

She continues to scream and I grab a lock of her hair. Fucking her from behind was so hot.. Fuck. "Shit.. Shit I'm cumming.." I moaned loudly.

I can tell she was close too. "Look at me when I fuck you!" I pull her hair and she faces me moaning and biting her lips.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" I pumped faster and shot my load. I arched my back and went at a faster speed. She cums then earning a loud moan from both of us.

I slide out of her and she wears the hospital shirt.  I wore my pants and my hoodie smirkin at her. "We'll be doing this again soon.." She whispers and licks my neck.

I smacked her ass and licked my lips. The door opens and the guys stare at us shocked. "No way.." Tyler glances at us.

We looked at ourselves and.. Yep it was obvious. We both looked like a hot mess. She was panting and I was sweaty.

"Yep um.. In the hospital sounds like a good idea." Lui smirks and she hides her face in the covers. "Next time we'll join In." Luke smirks and they rolled their eyes.

"Well.. Good to know your okay." Vanoss smiles at cat and I place a hand on her thighs. "Let's see how your gonna walk."

Her face goes red and she punches my arm. "Alright she is able to go home now" The nurse comes in and winks at me.

Cat gives me a cold stare and takes her shirt. "Leave. I have to change." She says and I stand there. "Do it infront of me." The guys were still here so they left chuckling.

She strips and I lick my lips at her ass. I stood behind her and rubbed my dick around her bare ass. "Jon.. We just fucked.. Your already hard again?"

"I can't help it.. Your so fucking hot.. I just want to fuck you so badly." I kissed her neck and she moans quietly.

"Would you be patient!" She wears her shirt and pants and stumbles when she walks. I carry her and she rolls her eyes.

I see the guys waiting and they follow us. "Alright back home it is!" Craig smiles widely and clings towards tyler. We got into the cars and cat got into mine.

She sits in the passenger and I continue to drive until she rubbed her hands around my jeans. "C-cat what are you d-doi-Fuck!" She pumps me and I tried not to close my eyes.

"Shut up and drive baby.." She whispers and licks my tip. "Fuck.."
I moan out and grip onto her hair with my free hand.

She bobs her head up and down at a faster pace."baby..your mouth feels so-ugh- good.." She moans as I rub my fingers over her panties.

Sending vibrations around my dick. She uses her hand and licks everywhere. I groan and push her head down further.

She gags a little and I make her bob her head faster. "I'm gonna cum" I huskily growled and she licks my tip and shaft sending me off.

I blew onto her face and she licks the cum off and cleans herself up."You really are going to get a punishment"
She smirks and looks infront.

"Can't wait"

Tyler's p.o.v.

"you..heard the nosies right?" I ask and Evans face goes red. "We all did actually..the whole hospital did." Nogla laughs and I stare out the window.

"Why in the fuck.." Evan points and I look directly infront and see delirious pull over to the side. "Well here we fucking go again!" Craig rolls his eyes.

I stare at mini and look away at delirious's car. Oh..it was a make-out. That's alright I guess. I called them and she gets the phone.

"I sugest you fuck later and get to the house first." Marcel yells and she starts to laugh. "Woops sorry!" She apologises and the car starts again.

"They just don't know when to fuck man!" Nogla rolled his eyes. "Can i just establish something?" I start to wheeze and evan smiles laughing.

"Why did delirious shout 'say my fucking name' ?" They burst out laughing and I clench onto my stomach. "damn how hard was that bitch?" Brian laughs.

"C'mon guys let's not make fun of them. They're already together so let's just support them." Moo looks at evan  and he looks back at the road. Is something wrong with evan?

Why the hell was he so quiet? He was close to delirious..maby I should talk to him. I don't guarantee he'll answer my question. He barely wanted to smile or talk.

Is he okay?