Mission: Get Her

Catalyst P. O. V.

I got home quickly and changed and wore my mask. I never wore my mask with the boys or in the day but right now i had to deal with the guy and the shipments.

I grabbed my gun and knifes and placed it in my chest holders and knife holders. The front door bursts open and i stumble back.

"Come out catalyst! We just want to talk.. " A muffled and deep voice rang out. Thank God my voice was muffled too. "What do you think your doing?" A voice whispered behind me and i ran.

"There you are." I looked at the front door and saw.. Vanoss. I didn't know he was even in this town or was even alive. Well then...

"What do you want?  Make it quick. I have something to attend to." I sat down on the chair and he laughs creepily.

"We need you to come with us. For a mission. Just for a few days and ill let you go. I rather you not hesitate." He plays with his gun.

I took my knife out that had my name carved on. "Does it look like i care about your mission?" I face him and clapped making the lights turn off.

"Get her." Was all i heard and i bolted to the broken window and saw a guy with a paperbag over his head. He looked at me and pointed at my direction.

"Fuck" i whisper and started running through the woods. A guy came out behind a tree holding a machete and his Jason mask all dirty.

He wore a blue hoodie and tilted his head to the side. Fuck he was actually creepy. He started running towards me and i ducked under his machete.

I kicked him and he punches me. I take my knife out and stab his arm but he removes it. "You shouldn't have done that." He laughs psychoticly and i groan.

I feel a pain on my side and saw a bullet wound. I look to my left and saw all 8 others standing behind me. I was completely surrounded. "Just come with us. Its easier."

I laugh and look at the Jason guy. "That'll be too easy. Ain't It?" I cleaned my knife and i ran off. There were too many to fight. I shot my gun at the guy with a monkey mask and he drops.

Alright 8 more to go. They start to chase after me and i didn't see the blue hoodie guy anywhere but behind me, Vanoss grabs Me and i push him.

He cuts my hand and i look at him. Now I'm pissed. I kicked his nuts and took his gun smacking him in the head.

Two other guys hold me and i drop to the ground hitting my head on his and punching the other guy. "SEDATE HER MOO" Vanoss shouts and a guy pierces the syringe on my neck.

I elbowed the guys face and feel my head getting light. The last person i see was the Jason mask before falling.

Vanoss P. O. V.

"It took all of us to take her down.. This bitch is strong." Tyler groans and places a ice pack over his head. I groaned at the bruise on my somach.

She did hit good. Moo was aiding Marcel in the other room. He got shot at the waist. That was good aim. She saw delirious and didn't even get intimidated once.

I went to the basement with the boys and see her hair all let down and tied to a chair. A light bulb just above her.
She groans and wakes up.

She slowly opens her eyes and looks around. "Fuck" she whispers out and i chuckle. "You could have made this easier." I voiced out. "You knew i wouldn't." She looked directly at me.

"Where are the coordinates?" Lui asks and she doesn't answer. "Don't make me do this." I warn and she laughs. "Do what?" I move the tray over to her and she sees the knifes and 'torture weapons'.

"Interrogation?" Brian looks at me and i nod. "Where are the coordinates to the weapons and armory shipments located at?" I asked and she spits at me.

"You'll never know." She whispers and laughs. I slapped her and she continues to laugh. "Delirious.. Do it." I order and he smirks.

"I'm gonna make sure this doesn't hurt baby.. " He whispers disturbingly to her and she smiles. He takes the knife and traces her hand. He presses the knife down her arm and goes deeper.

She quietly hisses at the pain and she started bleeding.. Alot. He stops right above the wrist and cuts at her neck.
He punches her in anger and i stop him.

"Enough." I glare at him and delirious goes back. "JESUS STOP!" Moo runs to cat and glares at us. "You can't hit a girl! " i roll my eyes and push Him away.

"Seriously stop. If you want her to join.. How about not hurt her you idiots!" He shouts and i look at her.

She wasn't even looking up anymore. "Shes losing alot of blood.. You want her alive or not?" Moo looks at me and i groan. "Aid her." He unties her and carries her to the other room.

"Did we do too much?" Nogla asks and i smile. "This is a lesson she'll know not to fuck with us anymore.." I say before leaving the bloody basement.

Delirious laughs and goes with me while the rests stay below. I go up the room where moo was at. She was on the bed and her arm bloody.

"Mask off?" Moo looks at me and delirious steps infront of me. "Lets respect her privacy.. That is the only thing we'll do." I nod agreeing.

He takes her shirt off and we see the cuts and bruises from the basements interrogation. I think i over did it. It lasted for like hours. We didn't even stop.

Her white lace bra was now all bloody. I looked away and saw the cuts on her neck that delirious did. It was too deep. Maby its too much.

How are we ever going to let her join this.. Its going to be tough if we did this. "Jesus.. Delirious you broke her nose. He shifts the mask up just a little.

She looks.. Familiar. Damn. The mask still covered her eyes and head. "Fix her nose." I say and delirious stares at me. Moo cracks it back to place and i look away.

I leave the room and delirious stands there watching.

Delirious P. O. V.

I did hurt her bad. She asked for it. I gave it to her. I don't care.. If shes a girl or not. I'll fuck her up if she crosses the line.

I take a look at her lips which were the only thing visible. Looked alot like someone i knew. I saw her tattoo on her arm which was Osiris.

Her other arm had the Anubis Tattoo.
"Okay i need one of your hoodies." Moo looks at me and i shake my head. "Fuck no. Give her your shirt!" He laughs. "She needs a hoodie. Cmon."

I groan and go to my room. I open my closet and saw the dark blue hoodie cat gave me.. There's no way I'm giving that one.

I smiled just thinking about her. I really did like her.. Smells just like cat.
I snap out of it and took my other light blue hoodie.

I threw it to moo and he puts the clothes on her. It was pretty big on her. He stands up and leaves the room. I take a look at her once more and leave.