Gifts and New Deals

Now that they were done recording for their YouTube channel, the band, and their friends who helped out, got to take the rest of the day to themselves. They stayed at the rehearsal hall, enjoying each other's company with pizza and games. Not long after their recording ended and they started celebrating, Amy received a phone call regarding the band and she couldn't wait to tell Mark about it.

"Hey guys!" she called to get everyone's attention. "Good news, I got a call from a guy who works at a record label, he said he would like for you guys to come over to his studio and try out a song for them" she smiled the whole time while the group listened very eagerly, smiles of excitement growing wider and wider as they did. "He said if all goes well, he can make you guys a really great music deal"

The group began to share their excitement, loving the idea that they could become a professional recording band. Although, he did sjare the excitement, Mark seemed just slightly hesitant about it. "Well, that's great" he said with a smile, but still had that hint of nervousness.

"That is great" Jack laughed in excitement. "That's freakin awesome!"

"So we could actually like play in front of huge crowds and such?" Ethan asked.

"Yea" Tyler nodded. "This'll be great, this is the chance to really reach live audiences and help out so much" he happily stated.

"Not to mention you fellas are really gonna get recognized from this point on" Amy added.

"Hell yea!" Tyler cheered.

"Gentlemen, ladies" Jack rose from his chair with a drink in his hand. "To climbing ladders, moving on to better things and achieving goals" he toasted and everyone cheered before consuming their liquids. Amy caught notice of how hesitant Mark was.

"Hey um, you wanna talk outside?" she whispered to him.

"Yea, sure" he quickly nodded and followed her outside.

It wasn't even a minute before they got to the front of the building, leaning on the rails across from each other. "So what's up?" Amy asked. "You seem happy, just not as much as you should"

Mark sighed before answering. "I am happy about this, really I am" he assured. "This is just a major step forward and...I'm not sure if we're ready for this or...."

"Ur not sure if this is what you wanted" amy finished, already seeing where this was going.

"Yea" he sighed again. "This is just a lot bigger than I had intended and it may be too big a step for me, maybe even all of us, to take" he stated.

"I understand" she nodded, she knew he didn't want to get into anything too big and have a bad outcome, possibly even have things change in a way he didn't want to change. "But ur a great person Mark, you and all of those other guys" she walked up right in front of him. "This will be exactly where you and the others need to be, and ur all gonna do great when you get there"

"I know," he slightly smirked. "But what if-"

"No no" she whispered. "Don't let the what if's scare you away, nothing bad will come from this" she sweetly assured.

"How do you know?" he asked, still slightly unsure.

"Because people like you....never fall into bad places, I know because I've seen, and your better than any of the other ones I've ever seen" she smiled before placing a soft kiss on his lips. This seemed to cheer him up more. "Just give it a shot, you don't like it than quit. But you'll never know till you try, and personally I think you'll be exactly where you belong"

Both of them had wide grins on their faces. "Alright, I'll give it a go" he finally gave in and received a tight hug in return. Once she pulled away she gave him another kiss that lasted a little longer before they broke apart. She just smiled at him while they kept their arms wrapped around each other. "Hey uh....this is a real thing between us, right?" he nervously asked, the thought suddenly popped in his head.