It's Showtime

A/N: Hey readers! I just wanted to give y'all a heads up and letchu know that when we get to the singing part, it'll look like this author's note and I'll mark down who's singing. Also, if you haven't heard any of the songs I'm using, please check them out and then try to imagine these characters playing them. Thankyou and enjoy.

3 weeks later,

They have discussed and rehearsed songs and are ready to roll with the show. It was tonight and the band had everything set up just the way they needed, the songs, the order, the ques, etc. Over the course of the three weeks, Mark, Jack, Tyler and Ethan have gone over the songs they wanted to use and started their YouTube channel that would be used to record any other songs they would like to do and Amy had everything set up, including sharing clips of their rehearsals around to give audiences a sneak peak of what they were in for. And over the course of these three weeks, everyone involved with the band had gotten even closer.

For tonight, they had enough songs for showtime and were really eager to see they're friends and dozens of other people they never met to come see them play. Bob and Wade were informed about the show and they decided to come with their spouses, which Mark was very happy about. Signe had called the day before to let them know she was going to make it to the show which made them even more happy, particularly Jack, and everything they had wanted to do, they were gonna do it tonight.

They were wrapping things up at the rehearsal hall that Amy owned and set up for them to rehearse and record songs for their channel. While the others were gathering their belongings, Mark went to talk with Amy.

"Hey Amy" Mark nervously approached her as she grabbed her belongings.

"Oh um hey mark" she had a small, shy smile forming when she realized he was there and turned to face him.

"Hey, I uh..." he was very anxious but tried to calm his nerves and just go with it. "I just wanted to say thankyou, for everything you've done for us. We really appreciate it" he was able to state very simply.

"No problem" she smiled, seeming a little shy herself.

"But why tho?" mark asked, still in awe of how much she has done for them when they had only just met when she agreed to help them. "You just upped and helped a few guys you didn't really know out? For what?" he asked baffled. Sure she knew Tyler, but even they had only known each other for a short while.

Amy smiled at him and took a quick glance at the others before responding. "Because I also like helping people, and I think what you guys are doing is really great" she stated, smiling the whole time.

Mark grinned and blushed a little from the compliment. "Well I'm really grateful to have you along and help us out" mark returned the kind gesture.

"Thanx, it's my pleasure" she thanked.

"Maybe when we have the chance, if you like to that is, we could maybe... grab a cup of coffee" he offered, almost looking totally scared.

Amy's face was a combination of surprised, and a little relieved. Like she was hoping this would happen but didn't really expect it to. "Uh...yea, that would be great actually" she laughed nervously.

"Ok" mark laughed too. "How bout tomorrow?" he suggested.

"Are you even gonna be awake then?" she asked with a strange look, knowing the party tonight would run a bit late.

"I'll....try" he shrugged and they both laughed.

"Well if you succeed, call me and lemme know when ur coming" she patted him on the shoulder, an unexpected gesture that both Mark and Amy didn't expect.