"I don't wanna look a Whore bag on the first date." She added.

"Well that's gonna be hard since most of your cloths are slutty." Jay joked, Shyann glared at him.

She started tossing her cloths and trying out different outfits.

"What about this?" Shyann said coming out of the bathroom wearing a mini black short and a sleeveless purple shirt which has a V cut on the front same on the back.

"That screams 'Get in my pants'" Jay said rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah, then find me something" Shyann cried furiously.

"Thought you'd never ask" he said smiling as he went through her closet.

She ended up with a sky blue above the knees dress which was gorgeous and her fair hair was curled which made her eyes gleam. She looked stunning.

"Now that I call classy" Jay smirked.

"Not bad...not bad" she grinned admiring herself in the mirror.

Then her phone vibrates, "oh! He's here! Bye y'all" she blew kisses to us.

"I hope he's not like the other jerks she dated" Jay said as soon as she left.

"I don't think he's that type of guy, I've seen the way he looks at Shyann" I laid on the bed just recalling everything that has been happening in the past week.

In my first week of Flickson high, I got invited to a party and I went crazy and now I got asked out. Great!

"Someone is getting all romantic, I see Evan already worked he's way to you" he said that and cocked his eyebrow.

"Yeah right" I smiled sarcastically; I was supposed to be happy right? I mean don't get me wrong this is all crazy but it doesn't feel right.

"What really happened Avery?" Jay asked, I didn't really get him but he sensed that Evan was not the only thing that has been on my mind but someone else...Joey.

I saw Joey as a very annoying lab partner and neighbor but he was a good friend.

"Oh Jay don't try to turn the tables on me, what happened with you? Why did Tracy wanted you?"

He looked at me, "she wanted to talk to me" he said casually. But I knew there was more.

I stared at him at he spit it out. "I think she was flirting with me."

My eyes grew wider and an evil grin appeared on my face. I mean it's no shock to me, Jay was a good looking guy and he acted normal not like in a weird way so it would make it harder for girls to see he's gay.

"Holy crap, like how flirting?" I asked anxiously leaning closer to him.

"Oh you know Avy I don't have to tell details" he sort of blushed.

"Won't you tell her?"

He shook his head, "Not now"

"When then? When she falls for you?" I asked seriously.

"Avery you are making a big deal out of this, I mean it's just flirting or maybe I just mistaken her for being nice to me. You are exaggerating" he snapped annoyingly.

Then it hit me, Jay is scared to come out clean. In Dan high when he came out clean about him being gay, the jocks started bullying him. I remembered the photoshoped his photo and kept in picture with guy kissing. They stuck it on each and every locker that was the day where I've seen Jay so furious. His face was boiling red and he clenched his fits and punched one of the jocks but since he was one over all the football team, he got very bad beating that he had to be hospitalized for a day. That's when he's parents freaked. They complained to the school and since then nobody gave shit about us, there were snotty comments sometimes but Jay ignored them.

"Jay?" I looked in to his eyes which were filled with pain.

"Avery, you have no idea how is it hard to be accepted."

He said coldly, "Jay, maybe flickson high is not like that."

"Maybe...but I'm not ready now" he said then I saw curve on the edge of his mouth, a smile.

**

I felt someone calling my name; "Avery" said a faded voice. I woke up following the voice; I was in some kinda old room. It was empty and dark but not really dark because there was light outside the room I'm in. I followed the voice as I did the light grew brighter, then I saw a rocking chair and someone is rocking it humming a tune... the "lullaby" song. The person rocking the chair was the source of the light; the voice was so familiar to me.

"Hello?" I called out.

The chair stops rocking, no more humming and that girl giggles I knew it was the girl since she was wearing white gown.

She turns to face me and as she did my whole body froze.

Her hair was long and fair her eyes were sparkling blue.

It was Dakota.

She was pale white like she was some kinda of ghost or maybe...she was.

"Dakota?" my voice choked.

She smiled but then her entire body was on fire...she started shrieking and her eyes were completely black. She shrieked so loud that my ears started to hurt.

I woke up shrieking.

It was a nightmare, it was a hideous nightmare.

I was breathing heavily and tears were streaming down my face.

I buried my face in my hands when suddenly I felt my back vibrating.

It was my phone; I didn't even bother to check the caller ID I instantly picked up.

"Hello?" I whispered quickly whipping my tears.

"You okay?" said a familiar voice.

It was Joey.

"What?" I said as I turn facing the window, I saw Joey by his window holding a book which he was reading and he was looking at me.

"I heard you shrieking" of course he did since my window was little bit open. Funny thing is none of my sisters or brother bothered to check on me.

"Oh just a horrible nightmare" I said truthfully.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked me looking through window.

"No" I answer looking at him wondering what was he doing up so late.

"What are you doing up so late?" I asked before he got the chance to talk.

"I don't sleep at night" he said smiling.

"Or maybe just stalking me?" I said smiling at him. He was wearing a sleeveless grey shirt where you could his muscles and a sweat pants with his messy hair. I must admit he did look attractive...

"I was reading"

There was an awkward silence for a moment.

"Do you wanna see something awesome?" he asked out of the blue.

"Yes" I answered without thinking; I wanted to punch myself that moment.

He smiled.

"Meet you down stairs"