Chapter 1

// Roxiannas Pov //

Im Roxianna "Tempest" Harvey.
Im a 17 year old girl with nothing but a shit hole life.

Im nothing but a quiet girl who goes and lives on her own.
I just moved into the bad part of chicago with my uncle Taz, older brother Styx and my younger twin sister and brother, Cherri and Ash.

We are from Revere Massachusettes, my uncle holding the strongest accent.

I dont have that much of a great relationship with any of my family but sometimes me and my siblings stick together.

~Flashback~
I ran around the house sliding on the wood floor, quickly trying to catch a grip on the corner of the wall.
"Fuck!" I shout as i quickly stand up getting my ankle sprained by standing up on it the wrong way.

I continued to run and pushed my way to the screen back door. I quickly turn behind me to see that my father was behind me with a smashed Jack daniels bottle.

"FUCK YOU" i screamed and jumped down the 13 wooden steps onto the concrete. Landing on the same ankle wrong and scraping my hand.

Blood dripped down to my wrist and my dad shot down the stairs and tackled me. "YOU CANT RUN FROM ME YOU LITTLE WHORE"

I grunted trying to push him off but he pushed my head down and slammed it off the pavment. My head was continuously pounding, a sharp pain that shot to my eyes.

"You fucking asshole" I cried out, "GET OFF YOU CRAZY FUCK"

He held the bottle up to my neck, "youre going to get in there and strip for me." He grunted.

I heard footsteps rustling through the leaves outside the gate of my old house. I looked around to try to see who it was but couldn't, it was pitch black outside. Around 2:30 am.

"No you cant fucking make me do it! Im fucking sick of you!" I shouted. He shoved the glass into my cheek, "GET IN THERE!"
I grabbed his neck and shoved my nails into it til i saw the blood draw over his grey rough peachfuzz.

He bunched his left baseball mit of a hand and socked me in my left eye.

I continued to struggle as i tried to push him off.

I heard the leaves rustling again and i see a figure hop over the fence and began to run towards us.

"Dad what the fuck! Get off her!" My brother styx yelled, he was 16 at the time i was 13.

He jumped on my dad and tackled him to the grass.

He held him down and began punching him left and right, blood was flowing out of his mouth.

My dad eventually passed out, overdosing on heroine that night and head injury due to Styx.

~End of Flashback~

Today was my first day in Chicago. Me and my uncle had already gotten into a fight and i ran off to explore the area.

I went into a store called Kash and Grab.

I walked around and put a few small nips in my Green jacket pocket. I went to the front to a sweet ginger. "Pack of Newport menthol longs"

"You got it" He grabbed a pack from the top and placed it down on the counter.

"Uhmm i dont have any money.." I shrugged.

He sighed, "You look rough, its on me" He picked up the cigarettes and began packing them down, after a minute he unwrapped it and took a cigarette out placing it in his mouth and put a joint in replace of the cigarette.