two || new friends

(Y/N)'s POV

Taking out my camera, I started clicking and clicking repeatedly as I walked down the sidewalk with a huge smile planted on my face.   Houses and buildings covered the city, with Flying-Type Pokemon roaming freely in up in the air. What caught my eye was the majestic Lumiose Tower, standing right in the middle of the entire city. It was such a beautiful sight.

"Ah! You're a keeper, will you please take care of my brother?" a sweet voice said from behind.

My thoughts were suddenly interruped as I heard someone speak, and I looked down to see a little girl, who was about 7 to 8 years old,  kneeling on the ground, with one of her hand resting on her chest. A big smile was planted on her lips, as beautiful blue eyes stared back into my (E/C) eyes.

Before I could even speak, a boy who looked like the little girl's brother suddenly came dashing towards us. I watched in amusement and shock as a robot arm came out of the boy's backpack, grabbing the girl by the collar of her shirt. "I told you not to do this a million times, Bonnie!" He screamed as a slight pink tint appeared on his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry!" He apologized, as the robot arm placed Bonnie on the ground.

For a momeny I didn't know what to do or say. I was just standing there, trying to process what just happened. Then I shook my head and smiled, "It's okay," as he smiled back.

"Don't just run off like that-" a girl with a long honey-blonde hair suddenly came towards us, alongside with a raven-haired boy, glaring at both of them, but once she saw me, her expression softed. "And you are..?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh, I'm (Y/N), by the way, nice to meet you," I said, smiling.

"I'm Bonnie!" the lemon-blonde haired girl introduced herself.

"Clemont," he said.

"Hi, I'm Serena!" she said, happily.

"And I'm Ash! Nice to meet you!" the raven-haired boy said.

"Nice to meet you too," I greeted back.

"You must be the one Bonnie was chasing after," Serena commented. "She likes doing that. Going after girls for her brother." I chuckled.

"By the way," Ash said. "We're traveling right now to get into the Kalos League.. and.. I was just wondering, do you maybe wanna come with us?"

I smiled widely at his statement. I didn't even need to think. I nodded, "Sure!"