22

Lilys pov

Days went by seance the flashback future thing happened he was coming and I didn't even bother to tell mom frist she would just tell  grandma  and she would would tell mom it's fate and stuff like that.

I was out side with the other kids on the swings I wanted to go swimming but brother said no so I was stuck here.

I was ready to just run and hide tell big brother gave up looking for me that way I could just get in the pool but then I thought why bought just go for it o mean what's the harm in just jumping in.

" CAN I GET IN THE POOL NOW BROTHER " I yelled from the swing

"No" he said again

He said no so I used my powers and as I went up in the air I use my teleportation and teleported myself to the pool that way as I was up in the air I was diving into the pool but he had no idea where I was because the next thing you know I hear "where the heck is she" and of course I'm in the pool so I try to stay out of his site but he walking around using bad language.

"@#$% that kid is so dead when I get my hand on her" he yelled
Me  being me I yelled at him

"That a bad word" I yelled poping up out of the water making  him jump 5 feet high in the air .

"What the fudge are you do I um get put of The water lily your going to get sick" he said he's been like that all week I was sure if he did smother me with his worry i would die on my own.

"O brother calm down I'm fine" I said as I started to swim around again he looks mad and he walked away  but then he came running back to the pool and  jumped In with me we played and laughed all day.

That was short live as the alarms went off the pack was in a rush gathering up their kids and runing strate  to the shelter  were they would be safe brother picked me up as best he could and ran with everyone else.

"Almost there lil" he said

He was right we were almost there but we didn't make it.

there was a wolf a huge one with gray and black fur paws the size of a man's head power radiating off him he was of royal blood alpha royal blood.

The Blood that flows through my veins flows throw his  and at that moment  I New who this wolf was.

He's here  and I'm..... im burnt  toast that what I am.