14

Lillith P.O.V

After they all changed into there wolfs forms I grabbed the kids and took them all in Side to the safe wall where I new they would be safe.

I took leya and opens up the small door I created  when I left home all those years  ago  I had my mate tell the others about all the  hiddin doors that led to one place hevan .

My name is Lillith you see I'm the Dauther of the the moon goddesses  she lives up in hevan and only family and the ones she trust can go there we hoped we would never have to use them again after the loss of our baby girl but we where rong.

I had the kids safe and my mate and the  pack were hidden to they used the out side door to hevan the only person left behind was Tim he was as you would as a worrie he could handle home self he told us to run and hid that he would do what his alphas dad wanted him to do.

Protect the soon to be king with his life.

And he took is job searisly .

We all know he won't die he can't die that easy you see he's apart of the royal geards  he's head chef the best of the best.

Knowing him he's probably  attacking the rouges as we speck he won't give up.

he will fight for his king for his people and for his pup his daughter she only 6 ans is with me an so is his mate the love of a mate is so beautiful and a one In a life time thing.

You will do almost anything  for them even if it means putting you life on the line to protect them.