11

Leya p.o.v

They say when you die you snap a picture of your killer and store it away in hopes that they will find it and avenge your death.

Of course if the killer is about a 4 dozen rogues and you don't remember the one that killed you then that's a hole different thing.
But me I serviced and I can show you what I saw its simple but True I have a gift one that not many people have there's only about 1 every 100 years or so and I was was bone six years ago and that was the start of the cycle it goes on for ever it's the cycle that never ends.

I was and is part of that cycle you see I can do thing no one can do here things no one can here and see things no one can see.

So when I don't get to close to people that's because o already know what will happen to them.

some time I can't see like really it's like I go blind and when that happens I just stay in place even if I'm out Side on the swings its a part of the gift I hate and wish it would go away but I know that if that ever happened I won't have my gift anymore and that's one thing I will never Give that up not for anyone .

So her I am out side on the swings just watching the other pups running around and hopping on other pups backs and playing tag and hid and seek.

I felt the need to play with them but some of them I can't look at or even go near I want to but what I see in them is what is keeping me here on the swigs and not on the ground with the others.

In a way I'm fine with it but altogether I'm mad.

After an hour or to the alpha came out looking for some one but as he was walking this way I know it was me he wanted and so to help him out some I jumped of the swing and landed smoothly on my feet

Here we go.