Chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lauren POV.
   "Wake up" I hear Trell says while kissing all over my face. It's been two months since all that stuff went down and me and Trell have never been happier.

  "I'm up bighead what you want" I say slightly annoyed cause I was having a good dream. "First I want you to brush your teeth cause your breath smell like a earring back" he says laughing at his own joke. "Your breath smells like booty" I mumble getting yo yo brush my teeth. "CAUSE I ATE YOURS LATE NIGHT"he yells after me as I laugh.

   When I get form the bathroom Trell isn't there but I see a note and his black card.

Well beautiful by now I've probably left the house with the kids but today I'm sending a car around 11 they will take you to get your hair and nails done. After that when you get back in the car there will be a dress waiting for you I want you to put it on and get out the car where they drop you off
~Trell

   Well I'm not gone argue with the mane my grabbers been looking real disrespectful lately. Hoping in the shower I get out after 15 minutes of listing to country music. Yes I like all types stepping into the room to lotion myself 'Play It Again' by Luke Bryan

  "She was like oh my god this is my song I been listing to the radio all night I can't believe that it came back on but here it is she was like come here boy cause I wanna dance before I said a word she was taking my hand" I hum as I put on my cloths.

  Checking my watch it says 10:58 doing another quick mirror check I make my way outside. As soon as I get outside I see a limo pull up with a driver who gets out to open the door for me. "Are you Mrs.Whiteford"he ask. Instead of correcting him in the last name I just nod.

   Within 15 minutes we pull up to an all in one spa. Getting out I go to the front desk. "Lauren Allen" I say. She looks down then type for a moment. "We have a Lauren Whiteford" she says. I mentally roll my eyes cause he's put his last name to all my things today.

  Making my way to the back there are four ladies. "I'm in coco and this is Kathy , moon, and rocky" one lady says. "Hello" I say sitting down in the chair. They get to work fast . When I got up to look in the mirror I was slayed to the heavens.

   "Thank you guys how much" I asked pulling out the card. "Oh no a man by the name of Trell came in earlier to pay for it" coco says hugging me and pushing me out the door. When I get outside the limo was back and the same man got out and opened the door for me again. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes" he complimented me as I got in the car. I gave him a simple thank you. He hands me another note and lets the tinted window up so he can't see.

Change in the back of the limo Charles is not a creep so don't worry he will not be watching you
~Trell

  Deciding to do as he says I take my cloths off and put on the dress glancing up in the process to make sure he not looking. The dress is actually beautiful Trell has real good taste when he's not being an asshole.

 The dress is actually beautiful Trell has real good taste when he's not being an asshole

(What she's wearing 🤪😍)

    I look out the window as we pull up to a small park with a trail. Getting out Charles hand me a note and says "nice bra" quickly and get back into the car. Imma kill Trell.

Your not gonna kill me if Charles did as I said I told him to tell you nice bra it's okay babe he wasn't looking at you but follow the trail
~Trell

  That was a relief I really thought that old man was watching me undress. I start to walk down the trail cover in roses. The further I get down I start to see lights. When I get to the end I see Trell standing with a chocolate candy bouquet. He's dressed in a 'champion' shirt with his black checkered jackets and his white durag. Damn he looking might tasty.

 Damn he looking might tasty

    "So Mr.Whiteford what do I owe the pleasure"I ask folding my arms trying hard not to blush while looking at everything he had did for me. He grabbed my neck pulling me to him unfolding my arms and catch my lips in a passionate kiss. Damn he bout to get the kitty if he keep playing.

  "Well Mrs.Whitford this is not the only thing I have planned you'll just have to wait and see" he says letting me go. He walks to the tables that's in the middle of the garden and pull out my chair for me . He pecks my ear before walking off to his seat. "So-" Trell cuts me off before I can speak

  "We will not be talking during this date save it for later because I promise I'm going to leave you speechless" he says with a smirk. He's up to something I think in my head. I just nod my head ass a waiter walks up and put my favorite food. FRIED CHICKEN. He gives me a glass and fill it with kool aid. Lol classic hood nigga move.

  We just pulled up to a empty building. "Trell are you trying to kill me" I ask . He burst out laughing like I just told the funniest joke ever. He gets out the car and come over to my side. I'm kinda scared cause he want talk to me. I get out the car and he grabs my hand and put a gun to my back. "Walk" he demands leading me into a dark building as I silently cry.

    "SURPRISE" I hear as the lights come on and I see all my friends and family. Trell pulls the gun from my back and whispers how he wasn't going to kill me. He walks off to the stage and grabs the mic. I cry as he starts to sing to me when he finished the song he spins me around and when I'm facing him he's down on his knee.

   "Ight ma we've been putting up with each other for a while so I think it's high time for you to stop playing with a real nigga with that being said will you legally take my last name by marrying me" Trell says. Hood niggas trying to be nice. I laugh at my Comment crying harder.

  I nod while taking the ring from him. "I been ready I was just waiting on you" I said and as soon as I was done he kissed me with so much love and passion when we broke apart everybody was clapping.

  "YASSSSSS BITCH YOU BETTER GO MARRY YO DICK PIECE" Marie yells loud as hell making everyone laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Ooouuuuu he proposed 🤪

•Book slowly ending😞‼️

•Comment And Vote 💋💗🤞🏾