Chapter 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trell Pov.
  "Why you up again babygirl" I ask royalty picking her up. "Bah bah bah" she says smiling wide at me as I kiss her. She's 4months old and is very busy. "You hungry princess" I ask her watching her out her hand in her mouth. Walking down to the kitchen I put her in her bouncer and turn on some music.

  🎶 I don't believe that we were put together not to be together
And I don't believe there's anyone out there that can love me better
I don't believe that you know how much I miss seeing your pretty smile.
Of course we had our ups and downs
But I gotta have you around me cause" I sing to her watching her smile.

Of course we had our ups and downsBut I gotta have you around me cause" I sing to her watching her smile

    My little girl is so beautiful mane I just can't get enough of her. Knock Knock. "Who at the door" I mumble picking princess up. I know it's not Lauren cause she has a key and plus she's over at leaks visiting Majesty.

   "Who is it" I yell. Walking to the door I don't hear nothing. "Ahhhhhhhh" I hear what sounded like a baby. I open the door and look down to see a baby with a note .

Trell I'm sorry to put this on you but this is your daughter her name is Loyalty, I remember you said you'll name your child that her full name is Loyalty Monroe Whiteford, once again I'm sorry please take care of her
~Candy

     I can't believe this shit mane I'm literally 20 with three kids. I can't even sit here and deny loyalty because she looks exactly lil royalty. How am I gonna explain this to Lauren and on top of having to watch two babies Rell is coming later.

*******
Lauren POV.

  "Who's car is this" I mumble pulling up to the house. I know Trell ain't got no hoes in here with my baby. "I'm finna sneak up on the motherfuckers today yup he got me fuck up" I say.

"He got you what" my inner self ask

"FUCKED UP" I exclaim

    Tip toeing into the house I hear a conversation going on upstairs. The closer I get to it the more I can hear it. "Mane leigha you not getting no more dick from me so you can just leave me son and go on by your business" I hear Leak say sounding pissed.
"You wasn't telling me to go on by my business a couple of weeks ago when we fucked and you came home to play house with this bitch" leigha yell back.

  "Mane keep your fucking voice down before you wake up my damn kids" by now I'm peaking threw the door frame to see him push her off him. She leans in for a kiss and I burst in before she can. "BITCH I HOPE THE FUCK YOU DO" I yell running up on her punching her in her face.

   "Ahhhhhhhhh SHIT" she scream when I ran her head into the corner of the bed. "Get your bitch ass up and out my fucking house before I kill you hoe I want be giving to many more warnings"I say in her ear harshly.

  When she finally leave I turn around slowly with a deadly look in my eyes. "I'm sorry" he says not even looking me in my face. " nigga I know when you lying so don't do It you not sorry stupid ass acting like you couldn't wait 6 weeks but that's fine you do you and imma do me". I say holding my hands up.

   "Blah blahhhhh" I hear royalty talking threw the baby monitor. She obviously know her dads not shit. I walk down the hallway to her room and pick her up. Somethings not right she looks like royalty but I know her hair didn't grow longer over the hour I was gone and I know damn well she wasn't this big but her face looks the same. "Trell I swear I will kill you what the fuck happened to royalty" I say walking back into the room smacking the side of his head.

  He raise his hand to hit me back Put I quickly put royalty in front of me. I smirk when I see his eyes soften looking at his babygirl. One thing I can say is he's a great dad might not be a great man but a great dad he is.

   "That's not royalty this is Loyalty" he says taking her from me. "Dude stop playing with me and tell me what's going on with my baby" I tell him shifting my weight onto one leg.

   "This is Loyalty my baby by candy and before you say anything I didn't know until today she dropped her off with a note and she's my child so I just couldn't leave her out there" he explains while running his hands threw her hair.

   "So she's 7 months old" I ask " Yea but she's not that big but she's extremely smart just like royalty" I start getting teary eyed watching him bounce her.

  " Why you crying" he ask with an annoyed look. "I'm crying because you cheated on me willingly this time probably trying to be spiteful and you have a baby from the first time you cheated on me when I was goin threw my miscarriage" I say in full tears at this point.

   "Don't touch me I need some time" I mumble pushing him away as he starts to walk towards me.

*********
paige Pov.
   Well today is the day to put the plan in action. Me Theo and Tia are sitting outside the house waiting on the perfect moment. Theo rings the door bell and I watch in amusement as she opens the door without asking who it is.

   Soon as she opens the door Theo snatch her and start taking off her cloths. I'm already standing in my underwear waiting for them to take her outfit and give it to me so I can start to be her.

    They gave me her outfit and left after I put them on I walk into the living room seeing a baby I'm guessing this is royalty from what's Theo and Tia has told me. I pick her up and she starts crying.

   "Ugh the baby is spoiled how sad" I say to myself putting her pacifier in her mouth. Just then Trells sexy ass come downstairs in nothing but draws and sweat pants. This man is so fine I will take great pleasure in playing my sister for a while.

    " your looking at me like you see something you like" he ask with a slight smirk

    " your looking at me like you see something you like" he ask with a slight smirk. " maybe I do maybe I don't but I still don't forgive you yet"I say remembering that they just got into an argument.

   Pretending to be Lauren is gonna be kinda hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Loyalty Monroe Whiteford 💗💋

•Paige swaps with Lauren🙁

•Comment and Vote 💋😉✌🏾