Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lauren POV.
It's been three days and I have successfully ignored Tia, Trell, and Leak. Call me dramatic if you wanna but hey🤷🏾‍♀️
*****
I'm sitting in my bed singing to Beyoncé's lemonade album. Trell walks in and I can just fell him burning holes in the side of my head.

"So you still not gone talk to be" he ask. A simply shrug and start to sing to one of the songs. He walks over and kisses my neck up to my ear the over to my jaw. Ugh aggy niggas. "Babe you talk to me I'll buy you food" he smirks. FOOD?? Did I just hear food? "You got my attention make it worth" it I mumble and continue to sing. He starts looking off probably thinking but it's taking to long I should probably give him a hint to speed up. "Middle fingers up ,hold them hands high wave em in his face ,tell em boy bye" I sing with my fingers in his face.

"Damn okay I'll buy you whatever you what the eat no matter the cost for the rest of the week" he chuckles. He ain't said none but a word. Getting up I walk into my closet finding an outfit the yells I'm finna spend you money.

I settle on my yellow 'Hide' shirt with my ripped boyfriend jeans with the Jordan's yo match. Since I recently got my nails done and some beach curl weave (an I'm sorry gift from Tia) I walk out the closet looking for my glitter lip gloss and beats hear phones (I'm sorry gift from Leak) once I have everything I walk down the stairs.

Oh I forgot to mention the House was no house at all it was bigger than his house in Florida and it was a smart house. I'm really starting to question what they really do for a living but I'll put this off till later.

Walking outside I see Trell leaking against his Hummer I guess he trying to be sexy. When he sees me he walks up too me a try to kiss me. I dodged his shit worse than how fuckboys dodge relationships. " So you really not gone give me a kiss" he says pouting. Still in my Beyoncé mood I walk around him and get into the car he gets in and looks a me. "You try that shit again you gone loose your wife" I quote Queen B as he looks a my questionably.

Trell Pov.
" You try that shit agin you gone loose your wife" she says. All a nigga did was laugh at her being corny and I get three days of silence and when she finally wanna talk it's only in Beyoncé lyrics. Deciding to play along with her I say " I'm sorry Wifey". I grab her hand and kiss it as she try to hide her blush. Check mate.

"Aye mama where you wanna eat" I ask. "Looking at my watch you should have been home, today I regret the night I put that ring on" she replied still thinking she Beyoncé. And they say niggas ain't shit she literally don't even wanna reply when food is on the table.

Pulling up to In-And-Out Burgers I see eyes light up. Fat ass. I take the liberty of ordering for her cause I can't talks another song lyric from her.

"Can I get a number 4 with a larger sprite and no onions on the burger" that's right I know how my girl like her food. "Okay your total is $10.85" what sounds like a ratchet girl says popping her gum. Pulling up to the drive threw window I look in my and pull out $20 and hand it to her. When she looks at me she licks her lips. Lord please not today let me just make Lauren happy please.

"Damn Daddy whats you name" she say. Out the corner of my eye I see Lauren turn and look at her. She unbuckled her seat belt and climb onto my lap putting her hands in my pants. "His name 'Mine All Mine Allen'" she says giving me her last name grabbing my dick lightly she pull me to face her and then she give me a sloppy kiss purposely adding tongue so the girls can see.

"Well excuse me" she mumbles and hand me my change. Pulling up to the second window with her still in my lap we see another girl. And she makes eye contact with me. What have I done to deserve such punishment. My ex Leigha is standing at the window smirking I already know she finna start some shit. See me and Leigha go way back she was actually my first love till she cheated on me with some black ass nigga.

"Funny seeing you here babydaddy" she says. Oh hell no we ain't got no kids bihhh. "Bitch he not to baby daddy give me my food so me and MY man can go home I want my pussy ate" Lauren say. I burst out laugh at how blunt she sounded. Leigha walks away and brings back her drink and throw the whole thing in Lauren getting me wet in the process. Leigha leans out the window and blow me a kiss.

Lauren grabs her by her hair and starts going in on her. Me being the nigga I am I'm letting her handle her business. People on the inside are trying to pull her back in. I press the gas going up some allowing Lauren to fully pull her out the window she open the door and get out.

"Bitch *smack**punch* who the fuck *kick**kick* you think you *punch* I am *smack**stomp*" Lauren yell beating the shit out her. Why she not fighting back tho? Then it hits me this bitch trying to make wifey catch a case. I get out and pull Lauren off watching leigha struggle to get up bleeding in the process. Lauren walks to the car mirror and fixes her hair and cloths.

With a smile she walks pass me and into the restaurant. "May I have my order and I knew drink since mine was wasted" Lauren says in a sweet voice acting like she just didn't beat the hell out of somebody. "Ma'am were going to have to ask you to leave" the manager says grabbing Lauren's arm.

Pulling out my gun I shoot the manager in the arm. "Damn" I say covering my ear people acting like they ain't ever seen a gun before. Lauren smirks at me then walks behind the counter less thank two minutes she comes back with her food.

"And for your own good y'all better act like ain't shit happened I won't hesitate to end a motherfucker" I say wavering my gun . "Come on bae" I say to Lauren she walks over to me and make a fake gun with hand and says "pow pow lil bitty whores" and walks out

When we get in the car I just looked at her. "What" she asked with her mouth full. "So you a mini gangster now huh" I asked laughing cause this girl is really crazy.

"Dont act brand new nigga" she says then blow me a kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Finally a little action 😛 Don't worry there's more coming up‼️

•Did she really have to beat the girl ass🤦🏾‍♀️😂

•Anyways Comment and Vote 👅 bumble bees 🐝💍