Chapter 8

Leigha Above 💋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They say I'm a dog but it takes one to know one
~Kevin Gates 💸

Lauren POV.
  Right now we're at the hospital getting the DNA results for leigha's son. I could see myself being friends with her if she didn't disrespect me and my sprite.

  It been two months since I lost the baby. I took it hard at first didn't eat or nothing, but I had to realize it was all apart of gods plan. My mom also reached out to me and she supposed to be at the house when we leave here. And as for Trell he's been kinda distance I guess because he's going hard on the finding Tia thing.

  "Lentrell Whiteford" a lady calls Trell name. He stand up kisses my forhead and walks away.

  I've been sitting for a while when I hear Trells phone go off. I'm guessing it's a message from Leak. Leak also took the Tia news pretty hard but he wasn't surprised there was signs there that we should have noticed and because we didn't I lost my little angel. His phone goes off again I decided to open it cause it must be important.

~Text Convo~
CandyTheStripper🍆🍑: Why you haven't been texting me back lately Daddy 🙁

CandyTheStripler🍆🍑: When are you coming back so we can have sex again😌 I really enjoyed you
~End Text Convo~

  I look at the dates and realize that he cheated on me the night I lost the baby. SO WHEN I WAS CRYING MY EYES OUT HE WAS FUCKING CHEATING. Bitch ass nigga he think he can play me nope. Imma play it smart and continue to act like I don't know anything. He wanna be a dog Shid I can be one too.

  He walks out and sit next to me and kiss my cheek. I sit and look at him. We had sex last night so that mean he been sleeping with me and a STRIPPER. Calm down 🧘🏾‍♀️. "What did they say" i ask . He rubs his face and say "I paid extra so the results should be out in 45 minutes". His bitch ass don't even deserve to have a child. "Okay well whatever happens just know I got you" I say looking him in the eyes.

*********
Trell Pov.
  I'm sitting here lookin my at the women I love and all I can thin about is the wrong I've done. I can't justify my actions by saying I was drunk so I won't even do the

  Leigha walks in with a little boy walking behind her. He's hiding behind her leg I'm guessing he shy. "Hello Lauren and lentrell" she says walking over to us. "Bitch" Lauren mumbles under her breath but puts in a fake smile and wave. She bends down and picks the lol boy up and I almost choke. I don't even need the test anymore. He's the perfect mix between me and her. I instantly start to feel bad for denying him and for Lauren not having the baby she wanted.

  "Introduce your self baby" leigha says to the boy. He gets down and walk up to me and Lauren. I watch in amusement as he tilts his head to the side and stick out his fist for me to dap. Then he turns and take lauren hand and kiss it.

   "Hey I'm Tyrell but you can call me Tyrell" he says pointing at me

   "Hey I'm Tyrell but you can call me Tyrell" he says pointing at me. " But you Wifey can call me tell" he says pointing at Lauren. Lauren leans over and whisper "he your son most definitely" and laughs.

  "Leigha why the hell he so proper he only four" I ask here. She starts laughing and says "he hand with my momma a lot and if you remember my mom she big on grammar" . I do remember her stuck up ass momma lady was a real bitch.

   "Mr.Whiteford" the nurse call and we all stand up. We follow her back then stop at a blue room. "Well it looks like you are the father congratulations" the nurse says and leaves the room. "Well I owe you an apology" I say and Lauren nods in agreement with me. "No need I knew he was yours that's why I gave him your last name, and Lauren I'm sorry for throwing a drink on you even though you did beat my ass" leigha says laughing some. Lauren gives her a hug then pick up my son. Wow I'm 20 years old with a 4 year old. "Can he come home with us for the night" I ask "sure" she says then kiss his head and leave the room.

At The House

  Lauren walks ahead of me into the house to greet her mom. At first I didn't want her to give her mom another chance then it hit me. Who am I to judge when I cheated.

******
Lauren POV.
  "Baby I don't know where to begin my behavior was unacceptable I even went as far as forgetting your name but I-" I cut my moms off with a hug I'd rather not let her got into details only bring up dead skeletons.

  "It's okay momma I forgave you a long time ago just please I need you to be here for me" I say in the verge of tears. "I know it's hard but it's gonna get better" she says rubbing my back.

  "Pops why my wife crying" Rell says getting me and my mother's attention. Trell walks up to me and hugs me telling me it'll be okay. Ha the cheater has a heart now. I pull back and kiss his lips as the door  bell goes off.

  "That must be your Father" my mom say. Wait a minute my father isn't dead. She walks off to the door then comes back with Theo behind her. Oh shit.

  Trell lets me go and tells Rell to go to the living room. Soon as he's out of sight Trell pulls his gun and put his to theos chest. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now for killing my parents" he asks. Theo moves the gun from his chest and hug Trell.

"Well nephew you wouldn't kill me in front of my daughter would you" WAIT his what ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Well that happened 😳

•Comment and Vote 😘😛

•Might update two more times before I got to sleep ☺️