Chapter 20

Andreya Above 💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lauren POV.
It's been three weeks since she was shot and today is the day we will put her to rest. Andreya was shit in her heat twice and I can't help but feel that the bullet was for me. Since she was shit I've gone into depression felling like I was supposed to be dead in her place. The day she was shot two things clicked in my head the first was guilt and the second was rage.

After the funeral we will put our plan into place. We have shipped our kids away so they want get caught up in what's about the happen cause we finna paint the whole state so California red and have no regrets after. "Lauren baby you okay I've been calling your name for 5 minutes" Trell ask "I'm fine let's go" I say getting up fixing my dress.

Dreya never had any family she just had us and her boyfriend. His name is Drew and he took the new worse cause he said she was four weeks pregnant. Long story short drew joined our team and I can honestly say he relentless almost on the same level as Marie and she bat shit crazy.

Pulling up to the grave yard where her small funeral will take place I see everybody already out there. " hey " I dryly as putting on my sun glasses. Everybody reply in a head nod or a hand wave. I watch as drew breaks down yelling and punching the ground. "Why God Why" he ask in tears. We get him to take his seat so the preacher can start.

Threw out the whole thing I was able to hold my tears while listing to drew mumble how it wasn't supposed to be his child. I never actually cried about her death I was more so mad as hell. But when they started letting her down in the ground I broke down. " IT MY FAULT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME NOT HER" I yell as Trell picks me up and takes me to the car.

*****
Trell Pov.
Right now everybody is suiting up for the plan. Word has it that Telsie and Tia are attending a meeting here in town for the wealthy. I have many connections so I was able to get us in. Marie will be eye candy, Jay will be the distraction, I will be the hears in the inside , and drew and Lauren is the gun.

I check my watch and mentally roll my eyes black people are never on time. "DAMN daddy you look like a snack" Lauren yells from the top of the stairs. " you know how I do" I smirk at her. Earlier she cried her eyes out but now she in a good mood. "Black looks good on you" she mumble while kissing my lips.

" ight come on baby let's go meet the fools at the spot" I say grabbing her ass and walking off for her to follow. " what the fuck" i say to Marie when I get outside and see an annoyed look on her face. "Tell me about it I dressed in a simple yet flashy white dress and he comes out the house looking like big bird" she says while rubbing her temples.

I turn around when I hear loud ass laughing. "Boi if you don't get you Kong fu master looking ass , ole sponge bod out of water looking ass boi somebody should have told to ass not to come out her looking like a do not cross sign" I her Lauren laugh while checking jay making everybody else laugh. She even made drew laugh and that nigga has and everlasting mug on his face.

"Y'all gone get off me y'all said be distracting what's more distracting than the color yellow" jay says popping his knuckles. Everybody look at him in silence then burst out laughing all over again. "Wow my own girl laughing at me" he says thumping Marie's head she quickly pulls out a knife and put it to his throat. Tilting her head to the side to see a smirk on Jays lips. Here they crazy asses go. "Come on y'all it's time" I say getting the attention.

-
I have to give it to jay he made the perfect decoy when we got there everybody was able to sneak in smoothly. Right now Marie is scoping out Telsie and Tia, while drew and Lauren hid behind the walls. As for me I'm the view from above. "Aye guys I spotted Telsie" I say so everybody can hear.

"Where is she" Lauren ask. "By the chocolate fountain and Lauren before you- I couldn't even finish my sentence I hear gun shot and I see Telsie body fall to the ground. "What the fuck I was gone tell you to wait" I yell threw the ear piece. "Well that done let's find bitch number two everybody meet up on the first floor" Marie says

"ANNOUNCEMENT YALL THINK YALL ARE SO SMART" we hear Tia voice over the inter-come. Looking up we see Tia standing one stage. Out the side of my eyes I see Lauren aim and shoot at Tia. Pow. She shoots Tia and her body fall to the ground. "10 .. 9 .. 8"

"Shit it's a bomb everybody let's go " I say rushing everybody out. When we get out front chris pulls up in the get away van quickly getting in we speed off to the house.

-
"Great work team how does it feel to have the one person that we've been hunting dead" I ask as everybody is eating ice cream at my house. We all look crazy as we hear the doorbell ring. "It's just Paige everybody calm down" Lauren says opening the door for her sister.

"Aye Trell this was on y'all porch and it's addressed to you" she says handing me the box and going to sit by Lauren. Everybody watch in excitement as I open the box. "WHAT THE FUCK" I yell pulling out leigha head and a note.

Didn't your mother ever teach you that ever action as a reaction tell Lauren good shot my arm will be in a cast for a while but I'll see y'all later on in life I think we both need time to get our new teams together
~Tia 💋

"Mane she killed my fucking sons mother" I say in the verge of tears. "It's okay he will always have a mother in me but I'm glad that's she's leaving us alone for now" Lauren says rubbing my back and kissing me.

 "It's okay he will always have a mother in me but I'm glad that's she's leaving us alone for now" Lauren says rubbing my back and kissing me

Jay 😂

Marie 💋

Marie 💋

Trell 😍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trell 😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Just when y'all thought Tia was dead 🙄

•Leighas dead 🤦🏾‍♀️‼️

•Comment and Vote 💅🏾💋💗