Chapter 15

Lol I still love y'all even though y'all mad about the last chapter ☺️ Spoiler alert she not dead kids 💋 and on that note this chapter might be kinda boring 🤷🏾‍♀️ but drama will shortly follow ✌🏾‼️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trell Pov.
•Dream Mode•
      Today is the 8th anniversary of Lauren's death and my baby girl royalty birthday. She's so perfect she just makes my day. When Lauren first dies I took it bad so bad to the point I wanted to kill myself but my daughter taught me I have more to live for.

    "Daddy Daddy Daddy I bet you will never guess what today is" royalty yells kissing all over my face. "Whats today princess" I ask tossing her up and down.

  "It's my birthday silly so come on and cook for me" she smiles wide and grab my face to kiss my lips 8 times.

   "Whats was that for" I ask as my heart warms. I swear my daughter had my heart. "I'm 8 so I gave you 8 kisses now come on"

   I'm almost done with breakfast when I hear a knock at the door. It's probably Chris and Telsie. "Daddy mommy's at the door" i heart royalty yell.

  I rush to the door and almost faint at the sight in front of me. "Lauren" I ask Above a whisper. "No nigga you know my sister dead but I came to give my niece a gift for her birthday" she says pulling out a gun and aiming it at royalty. "NOOOO" I yell jumping in front of the gun.

•Dream Mode Over•

   I open my eyes to see myself laying in a hospital bed I sigh in relief when I realize it was just a Dream but I quickly get sad all over again realizing that Lauren is really dead.

  "You have a visitor if your up for it" a nurse says coming into the room. I simply nod and close my eyes. "So I have a near death experience and you completely flip out huh" I hear a voice say. Mane I'm tripping hard cause it almost sound like Lauren.

   " nigga open your eyes" she snaps. I open my eyes and see Lauren in a wheel chair holding royalty and Leak holding majesty behind her. "I thought you were dead" I mumble as I get up ignoring the pain I feel in my head.

  "Well I was dead for all of five minutes but I came back God does work in mysterious ways but anyways when I woke up they told me that you had flipped and they had to induce you to make you go to sleep" she explains. Before she can say anything else I cut her off by kissing her with everything in me. When I finally let her go I look down at my daughter who is smiling up at us.

  I slowly pick her up and walk her to my bed just looking into her eyes. "Leak" I say motioning for him to come over with his son. "Do they look alike" I ask randomly to no one specifically. Leak holds Majesty down besides royalty so I can take a look.

  I look at the kids then look at Lauren and back at the kids. I'm completely shocked they look nothing alike but they share some features.

*****
Lauren POV.

  We just arrived to the house since the said I was fine to leave I wasted no time getting the fuck yo out of there. "So Lauren what am I supposed to do you live with this nigga with his child and my child" Leak says looking pissed all of a sudden. I'm actually surprised Leak doesn't say much of nothing.

   "Simple he stay with me and you visit whenever" I say looking at my son as he sits in his car seat. "You got me fucked up" Leak mumble picking up Majesty.

   "Put my fucking baby down now" I yell running after leak as he straps Majesty into his car. "Mane back the fuck up yo with your selfish as fuck mane" he yells at me pushing me to the ground then gets into the car driving off.

  "Trell get your gun I want you to kill that nigga and kill him now" I yell at Trell. He starts hysterically laughing. Here we go with this laughing shit again. "Mane you sound like a big ass baby and you selfish that's his baby how you gone try to keep him away from him then act brand new when he ups an take the baby and leave mane go get some rest I got baby girl." He says calmly as he picks up royalty and leave me in the living room.

   I'm don't fell as if I'm being selfish simply because I just had him a mother automatically have a bond with there kids but the kids need time to bond with them. I just really hope he takes care of my son.

******
Paige Pov.
   I do kinda feel bad about what happened but I got to put myself first best believe I won't be on this team for long I have a little plan of my own.

   "Move over puta" Tia mumbles as me her and Theo lay in the bed together sleep. We had a lousy threesome I've had better but hey whatever it takes to get where I need to be in life.

   "What your Mexican dick sucking ass need to do is get up and brush your damn teeth I done told you about that damn morning breath and yet you continue to blow that shit" I snap on Tia. This bitch breath be smelling like 10 cans of bounce that ass.

  "Don't come for me you fucking orphan" Tia mumbles. "Bitch it's 10:30 am and you already got me fucked up" I yell at her.

  "Bruh loose the fucking attitude if your gonna switch places with Lauren when the time is right you need to act more like her" Theo mumble slapping my ass. "Lil dick bitch" I mumble walking off to the bathroom.

  "What did you say girl" he ask. "I said okay big Daddy" I wink at him. I'm laughing my ass off in my head ass he gets hype if that comment. Like first of all nigga I was lying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Foolish mortals y'all thought I was gone kill my girl Lauren wrong ☺️

•Comment and Vote 💗💍💋