He extended the water over a large scale, surging and rising up to several dozens of metres high in just seconds. Only then would it stream down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembled a huge wave with tremendous power that hollowed out the ground underneath it.

   The vortex of water crashed into Owabi and continued to virtually destroy whatever was unfortunate enough to be caught in its path. Gyatsō dropped to his knees in a light pant, breaking into a chuckle as he looked at the damage caused by his jutsu.

   What remained after the technique's utilisation was reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster.

   When the vortex eventually dispersed, however, Gyatsō lost his smirk. There was an identical copy of Owabi standing next to the real one, meaning the veteran was even faster with his technique.

   "So, you used Fission," said Gyatsō, recalling the Second Tsuchikage's usage of the technique in the last war.

   It also seems that Owabi's Fission clone could use Particle Style, as he was now performing the hand seals for the kekkei tōta. Mu, the second person to be named Tsuchikage, was long gone dead, so who could have taught Owabi these secrets? Gyatsō's thoughts were interrupted by Owabi.

   "Never in a million years will a puny water jutsu like that take me down," said the Tsuchikage, flying towards the white-haired man faster than ever before.

   Gyatsō gritted his teeth as he bounded backwards, performing hand seals with a single hand. Owabi was surprised to see that the white-haired man use his other hand as well, as if he was going to use two different jutsu at once.

   "Fire Style: Inferno Run!"

   Several rings of fire began to run on the ground and fly through the air towards Owabi. But long before they came into contact with Owabi, Gyatsō slapped his hands together, performing the tiger, snake, and ram hand seals.

   "Wind Style: Divine Down Current!!"

   Gyatsō inhaled greatly before blowing out a vortex of wind that rapidly spun into the circles of fire, creating a large tornado of flames heading Owabi's way.

   The Tsuchikage's Fission clone flew ahead, looking to block the attack as the real Owabi began to perform hand seals for Particle Style.

   "Earth Style: Mud Wall," the Fission clone yelled, slapping his palms on the earth under his feet. Four large walls made of the earth rose from the ground, creating a large, protective barrier. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against fire based jutsu.

   As such, when the tornado of flames crashed into the barrier, the flames dispersed after almost breaking through the walls. Thick, black smoke quickly filled the atmosphere, but this was short lived.

   A conical structure suddenly emerged from the earth barrier, which also wiped it entirely out on impact. The structure shot through the smoke, which also destroyed it by the particle, and was now rapidly approaching Gyatsō.

   The conical variant of Particle Style? I can't evade that. Very well then, thought Gyatsō as he brought out his hands in front of them, several beads of sweat now appearing on his forehead.

   I'll just absorb it!

   "Let's see how you react to having this pathetic jutsu of yours rendered useless, Owabi!"

   "What?!"

   The glowing structure crashed into Gyatsō, but it would soon begin to grow smaller. Gyatsō was pushed back by the force nonetheless. On the Osore leader's hands were coats of Dark chakra, which confirmed that only his Dark style could negate Owabi's Particle style.

   "Ash Stone Sealing Jutsu!" a feminine voice boomed behind Gyatsō.

   From her mouth, the woman spewed out a thick cloud of ash that quickly wrapped around Gyatsō, disabling his movement. By focusing on her chakra after the technique was cast, she maintained the binding properties of the technique after revealing herself.

   The kunoichi had short, black hair and black eyes which were accentuated by her eyelashes running upwards at the corners. She wore a red dress that was kept open on the front-right side from the waist down, revealing her right leg. It only had a sleeve on the left side.

   Owabi's eyes widened as he looked over to the woman, who flashed him a bright smile.

   "What's wrong, dad?" she asked with a sarcastic tone.

   "What the hell are you doing here, Kurotsuchi?!" Owabi demanded, making sure not to lose too much focus on the restrained Gyatsō. Gyatsō slowly turned his head to look over at Kurotsuchi, now understanding the situation he was in.

   Kurotsuchi was Owabi's predecessor to the title of Tsuchikage, becoming the Fourth after her grandfather stepped down from office. He knew that he'd be able to take the two Kage level shinobi down, but without his dojutsu, that would be exceptionally difficult.

   "I'm here to buy you time, sheesh," Kurotsuchi sighed out, losing her smile as she redirected her attention to the immobile Osore leader. She looked into his eye for a few good seconds before walking towards him.

   "Dad, this Gyatsō guy counters your Particle style perfectly, so he can also counter my Lava style. I can just immobilise his entire body before he gets the chance to counter atta-"

   "Enough, girl! It's not just specific nature types, he can nullify all ninjutsu, that's why having you out here is pointless right now, now le-"

   "Damnit dad, stop being so stuck up and go, I'm barely able to suppress his chakra! If you want a fight, just go wipe out Gyatsō's men instead!" Kurotsuchi pleaded.

   She performed a hand seal to constrict Gyatsō's body more, which caused her own body a bit of strain. She had strengthened her Ash Stone Sealing Jutsu to the point of where she could suppress her target's chakra, but Gyatsō's chakra reserves were large and extremely powerful.

   It's almost like I'm trying to hold back a freaking Jinchuriki, what is this guy?! Kurotsuchi thought, falling to one knee in a light pant. Cracks began to form on the ash around Gyatsō's body.

   Owabi clenched his hands into tight fists as he turned around before zooming off, looking over his shoulder to see Kurotsuchi giving him a thumbs up.

   More cracks formed on the ash before the white-haired male roared, forcing himself out of his entrapment. Kurotsuchi jumped backwards, having already anticipating his escape, but her enemy was too fast for her.

   With a single move of his arm, Gyatsō's hand was tightly clenched around Kurotsuchi's neck. He emotionlessly stared at the choking woman, seeing no reason to entertain himself further.

   Slowly closing his eye, the white-haired shinobi performed multiple hand seals with his free hand.

   "This will finish you off for good. Any Kage, past or present, will not be allowed to live in my world."