Chapter Nineteen

Demi

There was this big family portrait sitting next to the Preacher's podium. All three of the faces smiling, very cheerful, but as I sat on the front row of the church I thought of how wrong the occasion was. I knew it was just a picture, an old photo taken at the right occasion. Still, I couldn't stop asking myself why would they choose this happy picture for the final goodbye. Without much self-control, my body shook as another soft sob came and I looked down at the green carpet of our Church. The familiar hand holding mine squeezed my shaking hand, making everything just a little less unbearable. Barely eighteen and I'm burying both my parents and my eight year old sister alone. Alone as one can be with a boyfriend and his family being there through every step.

My nerves were still just as bad when I got the call at school that there had been a bad accident on the outskirts of town. I knew that mom were taking Maddie to an eye specialist in the city and was even more devastated when they mention my father too. Everything that I loved, my entire world was swiped from me. Taken in just a breathe as if it was nothing. I blamed myself, my friends, God and especially the drunk driver who turned out to be an excessive alcoholic which was his reason to be drunk at 2o'clock in the afternoon and drove my family off the road.

For weeks I was angry and hurt and didn't know how to deal with the grief. Everything around me reminded me of my family and the memories. I stayed up through the nights, living off lattes spiked with Vodka, I knew I couldn't stay here any longer. I needed to leave fast and silently. If anyone knew of my plan to leave they would've tried to stop me. Nick, the guy who was carefully trying to piece my world back together again would have probably wanted to tag along just to continue his job at saving me, but I wanted to be completely alone. No one to influence my erratic decisions because even though Nick was trying to help keep my sanity, I was still making wild and careless mistakes all because I didn't want to keep feeling the pain.

I was becoming hard to deal with and his mom thought I should seek professional help, and that's when I really fell through on my plan to get out. I didn't think anything was wrong with me, I even thought that me acting out was just a phase that'll pass when the pain stopped hurting as bad.Only the pain never stopped unless I had alcohol flowing through my system. So after a very passionate night with Nick I left. It wouldn't feel right bringing him down with me, I couldn't tell him. I knew I was headed for self destruction, I just didn't think once I landed in L.A, California it would happen so quickly.

______________________

[MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!]

We were coming out of clothes like it was going out of style. I didn't have time to even caught my breath, we were both laying on my couch as naked as the day we were born. My body was hot and so was his as I ran my hands along his chest and straddled his waist. My head was so jumbled so at this perfect moment I didn't care about anything else in this world, only becoming more anxious for what he was going to do to me and satisfied at the placement for his hands. Thrusting my hips over his calloused hand when he slipped his fingers inside of me. Gasping at the coolness of them while I sautéed them with my wetness. Nick pumped his fingers inside of me while he talked to me.

I was melting, literally, in his hand as his hard voice told me to touch myself here and there. And when I did as told he only moved his hands faster and his voice got even more deeper and turned me on to the point of moaning.

"Nick...I want you,"

I couldn't hold anything back it seemed once I focused on his shining brown eyes beneath me. Bending my body so I could kiss him at the same time he continued to pleasure me, his other hand tangled itself in my hair. Meshing our bodies into one another, Nicks lips quickly became my food, water, and air.