Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

It went from seeing an empty and hopeless marriage to seeing a vision of their kids crashing into Jinyoung for a hug every evening after work as she watches them with full adoration from the dining table. And Jisoo hopes that she'll get to witness that a few years from now, I'll love you for worse, for better and forever. She thought as she admired him talking and laughing.

-

Jisoo was at the balcony of her hotelroom the next night going through her gallery on her phone.

"What are you doing?", Jinyoung asked.

"Just looking at the photos of the view from this morning.", she said, all her focus was on her phone. Jinyoung went up behind her and flipped her phone's camera, so it'd be on self-cam mode.

"Isn't this the view?", he teased, her face was now on her phone screen, and she could see she was flushed at his comment.

"Oh my god, you're the most cheesiest person I know.", she laughed, face still flushed. Jinyoung laughed at that and wrapped his arms around her.

"Look at the stars, isn't it beautiful?", Jinyoung said in awe as he swayed the both of them slowly.

"Mhm, they are.", Jisoo said as she inhaled, admiring the stars as well.

"Jinyoung, do you think we would've been together like this if you met me way back then?", Jisoo said suddenly.

"Well..I don't know honestly but if I met you way back then I know I'd try to make you mine.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo blushed at that and turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Really?", Jisoo teased, raising an eyebrow.

"Really. Although you're a bit of a stuckup the first time I met you.", Jinyoung joked and Jisoo hit his shoulder, turning back around. Jinyoung just laughed and turned her around to face him.

"I'm kidding, I don't know what things would've been like if we met each other way back but right now, all I'm sure is I'm grateful our parents came up with this crazy idea to set us both up together for marriage, because if it wasn't for that...then we wouldn't even be standing here together right now, I'm never sure of anything honestly, but I'm so sure of us.", Jinyoung said, caressing her cheek gently.

"I'm so sure of us too.", Jisoo said as her eyes started getting glassy, "So sure.", she said softly as she gave him a smile.

"I love you.", Jinyoung said as he leaned in and kissed her temple.

"I love you too.", she said. Jinyoung then pulled her closer and leaned in for a kiss.

She kissed him back and before they knew it, he was already hovering over her on the bed as he started leaving butterfly kisses down her neck. Slowly unbutonning her red silk pyjamas shirt, and let's just say they had quite a night.

Jisoo woke up the next morning, exhausted but she felt great, she glanced down at all their clothes on the floor that went flying everywhere the night before, she smiled a bit as the memories of last night's event came back to her, she rolled over and saw Jinyoung still asleep beside her, she snuggled closer to him and ran her fingers through his hair.

His eyes slowly fluttered open, and the first thing he saw was an angel before him.

"Goodmorning baby.", he said in his morning voice.