prom dresses✍

It had been weeks since I had spoken to him. It had been weeks since I had seen him and I hated to admit it but, I was starting to miss him. I was starting to miss those honey brown eyes, his dirty blonde curls, his porcelain skin and most of painfully his smile. I hadn't seen his real smile very often but I still missed the hope of seeing.

Jasper and Edward have both been missing for a couple of weeks now. Bella has been beside herself for the past two weeks. Edwards mysterious disappearance has really shaken her world upside down, she's been dropping homework, falling over, daydreaming hense the falling over.

But Edward had come back yesterday. There was still no sign of Jasper.

"So what do you think of this one or is the hot pink one better?" I looked up from my phone and saw Jessica had put on a bright yellow dress. I scoffed a little and she shook her head.

"Obviously not this one then" she looked at the tag and her eyes seemed to bulge out of her sockets.
"Yer deffinetly not this dress" she stated walking back into the changing rooms
I smiled and giggled as Bella sighed looking out the window at some shop upon the large hill.
"what is it bells?" I said trying to catch her eyes but she just sighed and sat forward.

"There's this bookstore that I wanted to go to, it's that one just on top of the hill over by the car park" Bella pointed towards the store she had been looking at.
Going shopping Wasn't really Bellas cup of tea, it wasn't really mine either but both of us couldn't just ditch Angela and Jessica. So I decided I would stay. Bella could go and get the book she wanted. I already had all the books that I wanted.

"Okay I'll let Jess and Angela know where you've gone just make sure you meet up with us for the meal" I smiled as she lifted herself out of her seating position and quickly ran out the door and into the rain.

Angela popped her head out of the curtain.
"Where did Bella just go?" She asked. I'm sure her and Bella are great friends.
"She just went out to the bookstore, she'll meet up with us for The meal" I said and she went back into the dressing room to try on more dresses.
************************************

We had finished prom dress shopping a while ago and were currently comming out of the restaurant when I saw Bella.

"BELLA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I've been worried sick about you" I shouted but stopped when I noticed a tall slightly lanky man behind her. Edward.

"Sorry urrm me and Bella ran into eachother and got talking" Edward said looking directly and Angela and Jessica. I couldn't help but feel like he was avoiding eye contact with me.

"No sure it's fine Bella do you want-

"I should really make sure Bella gets something to eat" Edward cut Jess off and Bella nodded along with him.
I smirked at Bella as she walked up the stairs to the restaurant. My little sister has a crush.

Bella glared as I smirked. I kept my eye on them till they were well and truly out of my sight.

"Come on Ella, we'll drop you off at yours" Angela said pressing the key to open her car.

"Alright thanks Ange" she looked at me and smiled at the nick name I had given her. Jess rolled her eyes.

"What, are you two, lesbians or something?" She cracked a smiled as she sat in the passenger seat.

"Omg Jess shut it, Eric might hear!" Ange said as she slapped Jess's shoulder playfully.

"Hey I'm just saying you never know Eric might be up for a threesome" she laughed at the horrified faces of me and Ange as Angela tried her best to drive without crashing after getting an earful of Jess and her wild statements.

"Okay so do I just take a left here then?" Angela asked as she pulled into the small street.
"Yer, you see Bellas orange truck it's right over there" I pointed to Bellas truck that was still parked just outside , right where we had left it.

"Alright Ella, see you at school on Monday don't forget your science homework" I laughed as Jess reminded me about our homework.

"Jess shouldn't Angela be the one reminding you about your history homework" I giggled as she went bright red.

"Oh Yer like I forgot about that" she laughed.

"You're too busy thinking about Mr Mike newton... I bet he's gonna ask you to the dance" Angela teased Jess.

"Alright guys I'll see you on Monday" I said hopping out of the car and headed towards my house. I watched as they sped off down the road. For a geek Angela sure likes to drive fast.

"Hey kiddo... where's Bella?" Charlie was hovering which was unusual.

"Relax dad, she's out having a meal with a friend, he'll drop her off once she's finished" Charlie raised his eyebrows and slightly stumbled.

"He?" He said looking at me puzzled to the point that his eyebrows creased.

"Yes dad she's not a lesbian" Charlie threw his hands up in the air and then covered his ears.

"Great... I didn't need to know that Ella thanks"