how embarrassing ✍

I woke up. My vision slightly fuzzy and blurred. Everything around me was white even the the furniture was a greyish white colour.
I looked at my arm and noticed  a needle hooked up to some sort of medication.

"Hey it's nice to have you back with us" a smooth voice said and I opened my eyes again and noticed Dr. Cullen standing beside my bed with some notes.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me as I sat up a bit and took in more of my surroundings.
"I feel fine... a bit fuzzy but fine" I said as I rubbed the back of my head.
"I'm not surprised you hit your head quite hard when you fell... have to admit even my son was worried" Dr Cullen said flashing a small light in both on my eyes. This must be jaspers adopted dad but I swear to god they must be related some how, a distant uncle maybe. There's just no way that they're not related, they have the same eyes.

"Have you been taking any medication?" He asked he seemed puzzled, taking me out of my daydream.
"My mom took me to see a doctor a few years back and he gave me these antipsychotics... they're blue tablets that I have to take every morning" I said rummaging in my bag that was on a seat next to me. I took out the silver packet that they were in and handed  it to him. He looked at the packet and was about to say something when Charlie burst in through the doors with Bella.

"Ella are you okay?" He asked scanning me from head to toe to make sure I was fine.
"I'm fine Charlie" I said as Dr Cullen interrupted my dad.

"Chief swan Ella seems fine a but of a bump to the head but other than that she's fine... but I did want to ask why is Ella taking these?" Dr Cullen didn't look particularly happy.

"Well she has had episodes you know... haullucinations and stuff so we got her seen by a professional and he said these should work" Charlie replied stunned.

"I don't want Ella taking these anymore. This medication is a form of an extremely powerful hallucinogenic drug it could be making everything ten times worse its best to simply watch and wait for any of the symptoms to arise over night of Ellas actual condition I believe this medication is actually making it worse"

Bella sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me. I sunk into her slightly and huffed thankful that I probably wouldn't have to take those horrible tablets anymore.
I could see Charlie outside me room talking to Dr Cullen through the window.

"That Cullen boy got worried you know" Bella said pulling back from the hug with a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused as I saw her smirk. It was obviously something interesting to do with jasper.
"Well... he ran to try and Catch you as you fell but when you fainted again he called his dad and then an ambulance... he carried you all the way to the ambulance and... he went with you" Bella told me as if she was telling me the most romantic story ever. I shoved her slightly and she laughed almost falling off the bed. A relationship of any kind is not what I would need right now.

"He's probably the overly concerned type" I said although I didn't really believe it myself.
"You should have seen Jessica's face when he came over" she said with her hands on her cheeks and her mouth open wide imitating Jessica's supposed reaction. I laughed at Bella, she hadn't been this animated in a while. It was nice to see.

"Hey you should have seen Mike he looked so depressed it wasn't him" I blushed as Bella went on about everybody's reactions towards jaspers little display.

"Hey where's my badge?" I asked Bella as I noticed it had fallen off my bag.
"I don't know you didn't drop it I would have seen it and  picked it up" Bella said checking under the bed.
"Sorry Ella guess it's fallen off somewhere" she said and shrugged her shoulders.
"That's okay it's not your fault" I said trying to shrug it off even though I was actually pretty disappointed about losing it.

"Hey, can I talk to Ella for a minute?" Bella turned around to look at the person behind her and saw that it was jasper. Bella looked back at me and smirked. I quickly scoweld at her but she simply gave out a devious wiggle of her eyebrows.

"Sure I was just leaving anyways... see you tomorrow El" Bella said as she stood up walked out of the room but not before giving me one last smirk.

I immediately looked at jaspers neck to see if I had imagined the necklace and saw that there was no sign of the emerald gem hanging from around his pale taught neck. I shifted slightly and looked him in the eyes.

"I wanted to thankyou for today Bella told me what you did" I said and patted my bed signalling he could sit down but he simply shook his head and remained standing. He smiled but it was a strained smile.

"Just wanted to help a damsel in distress ma'am" he said in a southern Texan accent.
"You're from Texas?" I asked smiling. Jasper smiled again slightly and nodded his head stiffly.
"Yes ma'am born in Texas then adopted by Carlisle" I got the impression that jasper didn't often make conversation.
"I wanted to give you this... please don't open it until I'm gone but I hope you feel better soon" jasper said handing me a red box. I looked at it and shook my head.
"Jasper I can't ta-" but when I looked up jasper was gone. It was almost like he had never been here at all.

I looked at the red box and decided to open it. Inside was the army cavalry badge along with something that I could hardly believe even existed.

The emerald necklace.