Valentines Day - Kou X Subaru (Lemon)

A/N : Happy Valentines day! I know my writing hasn't been that good lately but I'm really trying hard. I promise I'll improve. I hope you enjoy anyway.

"Happy Valentines day Kou!" One girl shouted while handing Kou a bunch of roses
"Oh please be my Valentine" Another girl shouted and pushed a box of chocolates into his hand.
"No, pick me!" A different girl pushed her way through the see of fangirls to show him her valentines day card.
"Girls~ I know you all want me to be your Valentines but I can only be in one place at once."
The girls cried and begged Kou to be theirs, but Kou had to decline.

By the end of the day, Kou was exhausted from all the fangirls trying to get their way and having to diffuse the situation every time a fight broke out. As Kou sat down to the last lesson of the day before home time, another girl came up to him. She put a envelope down on the desk and pointed towards Subaru, who was blushing madly and trying to disguise it by putting his head down on the desk. Kou nodded and mouthed 'thanks' at her before she went back off to her seat again.

The envelope itself was mostly white, but there were a few drawn hearts on it (slightly badly drawn but it's the thought that counts) and a glitter boarder. Kou opened the carefully sealed envelope and looked inside for the message.  Every part of the card was hand decorated and amazing. On the inside, perfectly cursive handwriting covered the inside, saying:

'Sorry I'm too cowardly to give you this myself. I feel stupid in front of all your fangirls. But I want you to be my valentines date. If you're interested then come to my house after class. Thanks. From Subaru.'

Kou's face lit up and a slight blush rose to his cheeks. He turned around and looked back at the albino who was now blushing so bad even the tops of his ears were pink and hot. Kou let out a soft smile and sat back round again, just waiting for the end of the lesson to come.

A few minutes before the end of the lesson, Subaru excused himself from class and teleported home to get ready. Kou waited excitedly in his seat, wondering what Subaru was planning. As soon as the bell rang, Kou ran out the class and started running towards the Sakamaki manor without waiting for his brothers to pick him up.

The exterior of the manor had changed dramatically. There were roses of all different colours planted outside, and there were some garlands on the trees. It made Kou's heart and face light up. He continued running inside, directed by red signs that showed the way to Subaru's room. Even Subaru's  door was decorated.

Kou knocked softly. "Come in" Said the voice on the other side of the door. He opened the door, and the sight inside made his heart skip a beat. The floor was covered with rose petals and paper heats, and the bed was covered in assorted presents.
"Um... Kou Mukami..  Will you be my valentine?" Subaru stood by the bed, blushing mad with a bunch of roses in his hand. Kou didn't know what to say. Nothing came out his mouth when he opened it. He was so overwhelmed by it all that he started to cry from happiness.

"Oh crap. Don't cry." The albino hugged the blond and held him close. His heart was going crazy. Being this close to Kou made him feel butterflies.
"I'm just so happy... Oh so happy..." Kou looked up and gave Subaru a bright smile.
"I'm glad... I.. I really like you Kou" There. The words he had wanted to say for years.
"I like you too Subaru. I always have. You're so adorable and amazing, and you're obviously so caring. I'm just so happy you did this and put so much effort in"  Kou's chin was lifted up and their lips connected. Perfect puzzle pieces.

"I love you Subaru"
"I love you too Kou... Like a lot"
"Will you make love to me Subaru? I want to feel it with you. I really want to feel your love." Subaru nodded slightly, holding his lover in his lap.
"It's my first time..  So I won't really be good"
"It's okay. It's my first time too. We can share it together." Kou pressed his lips gently to the others neck, earning a small groan from Subaru. He pulled Kou forward into his lap and kissed him again, nibbling at his bottom lip and asking for entrance, which Kou granted him quickly. Their tongues danced with each other but soon Subaru gave Kou dominance over him.

Kou pushed Subaru's back onto the bed, getting on top of him and grinding his hard-on  against his. Subaru moaned softly, going a deep shade of red again. Kou felt Subaru's erection grind against his backside. He moaned gently at the feeling and began to take off their clothing.

Kou wasted no time in getting all their clothes off. 
"Are you ready to do this?" Subaru asked. Kou nodded in reponse. Subaru flipped positions and ground his erection against Kou's. "Oh Subaru... Hah.. Oh..." The blond let out small moans and bucked his hips as he felt a finger enter him and thrust in and out slowly. Subaru slowly licked his other finger and slid it in. "I-it hurts... Subaru..."
"Shh... It's okay. It'll fade. Just give it time." He slowly stretched out his fingers and stretched Kou's entrance until it was loose enough for Subaru to enter.

"Ready Kou?" Subaru asked again, making sure Kou really wanted this with him.
"I'm ready Subaru. There is nothing I want more than this right now." And with that, Subaru slowly slid in and filled Kou up completely, making him mewl and spread his legs wide. He felt hardly any pain as his love and happiness dulled it all down.
"Oh~ Subaru!"
"Kou..  Can I move?" Kou nodded and mewled again as Subaru hit perfectly against his sweet spot.
"Subaru~ It feels weird... It hurts a bit but it also feels so good~" Kou came quickly, as it was his first time doing it, but soon got into the flow of it.

He scratched down Subaru's back and moaned in his ear, nipping the earlobe and sucking his sweetspot. He bit in when Subaru hit against his sweet spot again; harder this time.
"Fuck..  Kou.. So tight ~ Oh god... I'm gonna"
"Please Subaru~" Kou arched his back and tightened around the albino, both of them releasing in sync with each other. Kou let out a  pleasurable  gasp at the strange feeling of being filled with Subaru's cum. Some of it leaked out and onto the bed sheet as Subaru pulled out and laid next to him.

"Wow... That was absolutely amazing... Better than I expected it to be. To be honest Subaru, I've liked you for so long but I've never really wanted to say anything because you look straight. Not that it's a bad thing." Kou let out a soft giggle and Nuzzled closer to Subaru's chest; falling asleep not too long after. Subaru held him and wrapped his arms around him, drifting to sleep peacefully with his legs tangled with Kou's.