Laito X Azusa #1 (Lemon?)

A/N- This is crap. I'm sorry. And I know it's an odd ship but I thought it worked and it was quite cute.

"Hey...Laito-San?" Azusa asked quietly as he tugged on the bottom of Laito's school blazer.
"Yes Zuzu?" Laito smiled his usual perverted grin.
"I... want you... to teach me... how to...
pleasure a boy..." ((Azusa is openly gay in this))
"Awww, Azusa. You're so adorable. I'll help you. As long as you're okay with it~ nfufu~"
"Yes... I am... Please teach... me."

Azusa was taken to his room and sat on the bed while Laito stood in front of him. "What... are you... going to teach... me?"
"First, I'm going to teach you how to pleasure his chest. But I have to touch you to do it. Okay?" Because he knew how young and innocent Azusa was, he didn't want to do anything without Azusa's consent.
"O-okay..."
"So first, what you have to do is take their shirt off." Laito reached forward, took of Azusa's jacket and then started to unbutton the shirt while taking off his own jacket.

"L-Laito-San..."
"Yes...?"
"It feels... weird to be.... doing this... with... you."
"Do you want to continue?"
"Yes... please... Laito-San." Azusa's eyes held innocence and pureness while Laito's held lust. It wasn't surprising that Azusa had gone to Laito with help. Azusa always heard Laito 'doing things' with his brothers.
"Tell me if you want to stop. So, what you've got to do is you've got to touch his nipples... Like this." Using his left hand, Laito rubbed two fingers around Azusa's exposed nipple. Azusa moaned quietly at the feeling.
"Oh? Does that feel good Azusa? Nfufu~" Azusa only moaned in response.
"Then, Azusa, you have to do it to the other nipple as well." Laito repeated his previous ministrations on Azusa's other nipple making Azusa groan again.

"Then, if you're feeling adventurous, you can lick and suck on his nipples." Leaning over him, Laito extended his tongue to meet Azusa's hard nipple. "Ah! Laito... San!" Azusa moaned breathily.
"Yes Azusa?"
"It... feels so... good." When Laito looked down, he saw that Azusa had become hard.
"Nee~ Azusa. I made you hard. Nfufufu~"
"Oh... I... didn't mean... to." He looked down. He didn't really understand that was a good thing for both of them.
"It's okay, it means I'm doing a good job. And it means we can progress with the rest of the lesson." Laito smirked pervertedly at the younger male.

"What do... we do next... Laito-San?"
"You've got to cup his crotch. Like this." Through his jeans, Laito cradled the large bulge that had arisen when Laito was making Azusa feel good.
"L-Laito-San!" Azusa grabbed the bed sheets.
"Nfufufu~ Such a cute little moan Azusa. You're so innocent." He laughed. Azusa only whimpered in response.
"Please.... touch me... more Laito-San!" Azusa begged the older male.
"Such a greedy little boy you are... I'll give you more."

Forgetting about the lesson, Laito got on his hands and knees and took off his fedora. Then he pulled down Azusa's jeans and underwear to reveal his hard, throbbing cock. "P-please..." He begged and Laito obliged. Teasingly, Laito licked and sucked on the younger males tip, making him groan and gasp at the feeling.
"Does that feel good, hmmm.....?" Azusa's tip was dripping with pre-cum.
"Yes... more!" Laito sucked fully on his member, taking it all the way in until it hit the back of his throat. "Laito-San!"

Laito smirked against his member and sucked on it with more passion. Azusa let out many more small moans until he released his cum down Laito's throat with a satisfied groan.
Then, Laito pulled his mouth off of Azusa's member and looked at him with lust filled eyes. "Nee~ Azusa. I made you cum."
Azusa was slightly shaking from all of the pleasure he had just been feeling.

"I think you should please me now. Prove to me that you have been listening in this lesson." Using all his strength, Azusa switched their positions so he was pinning Laito down under his body. Since Laito's jacket was already gone, Azusa started to unbutton his shirt and when it was fully undone, he threw it to the other side of the room.

"Go on Azusa~ Do what I taught you..." Immediately, Laito leaned down to rub and pinch Laito's nipples, making him groan quietly. "Good boy. Give me more" He whispered into the younger boys ear. Laito was already hard so Azusa didn't have to work as much.

"I want you to suck me now." Laito told the boy and Azusa gladly obeyed. Although he didn't know exactly how to do it, he decided that he would try his very best to please Laito. Azusa pulled down Laito's pants and boxers to show his hard cock. "Suck me Azusa." Laito begged and grabbed a handful of Azusa's soft locks.

As he tugged on his hair, Azusa let out a small moan at the slight pain that Laito had caused him then sucked on the tip of his member. Because how innocent and how inexperienced he was, Azusa could only take in so much of Laito's cock before gagging on him. So he stroked the places he couldn't reach until Laito came into his mouth.

"Swallow them." Laito commanded him. It tasted salty yet sweet in his mouth. But he decided that he liked the taste of it and so swallowed it. A large grin was plastered on his face when he finally got rid of all the fluids in his mouth. "When... can we... have another... lesson Laito...San?

Next chapter: Shu X Ayato (Lemon)