Shu X Reiji (Lemon?)

Just a quick authors note, this book and this chapter was inspired by Nakura_Sakamaki. I've never seen a better yaoi writer! Go over to her account, check out her stories and give her some love! She's awesome! 💚💛💙💜

'Shu, get up you lazy deadbeat!' Reiji yelled at his older brother. Shu turned in his sleep and started mumbling about how he didn't want to get up.
'Get up now, I need you for an experiment,' He said, shoving his brother in the shoulder. After some hard shoves and a lot of yelling, Shu finally got up and followed Reiji to his room - or study.

'Here. Drink this and tell me how you feel,' Reiji thruster a small glass filled with a dark red liquid into the eldest' hand. Shu drank the contents without question as Reiji ran to get a clipboard he left on his bed.

'I feel strange,' Shu said, 'And I feel warm.' Reiji wrote this down in his notes.
'Do you feel sick or lightheaded?' Reiji asked,he was slightly concerned, but he was trying not to show it.
'No, I just feel warm and flustered,' Shu replied as his cheeks tinted red
'What do you mean by flustered? Please give me details.'
'This is what I mean by flustered!' Shu gestured to his crotch, where there was now a bulge.

Reiji blushed slightly at his brother's erection. 'I see, thank you, you may go now. I have all the information I need,' He looked away and sat down at his desk.

After a few moments of silence between the two brothers, Shu finally spoke. 'I'm not going anywhere, Sexy Four eyes,'
'Who are you calling Sexy Four Eyes?' Reiji yelled, his face full of disgust.
'You, obviously, I thought you were supposed to be the smart one.'
'Please don't call me such vulgar names,' Reiji replied flatly.
'I will do as I please, I am am your older brother after all.' Shu grinned pervertedly and Reiji replied by gulping and then returning to his work.

Shu still didn't move from Reiji's room. In fact, Shu actually got up and wrapped his arms around Reiji. Reiji growled as a consequence. 'I'm trying to work, deadbeat,'
'I know you are, just ignore me,' And with that, Reiji went back to his calculations. Shu started to stroke up and down Reiji's thigh. He could feel his brothers muscles tense under his touch. Shu let out a low chuckles against Reiji's ticklish ear, causing Reiji to flinch us and shiver.

It was at that moment that Reiji stood up, and walked towards his older brother. 'Get out, now! I need to work!' Shu giggled when he saw his brother's erection forming. 'I'm serious! Go!' While Reiji was distracted by talking, Shu leaned forward and pressed his lips against Reiji's.

Reiji tried to push the blonde away, but failed as Shu had pinned him against his bedroom wall. He had no choice but to give into the kiss. Shu pressed his body closer to his brother and started to grind his hard on against him. Reiji moaned in response and pulled away from the kiss so then could both breathe. Shu chucked and started to kiss down the younger males neck. He found his sweet spot and abused it, kissing it and sucking at it Union it left a dark blue hickey. Dripping moans rolled of the tongue of Reiji, as Shu sucked on his neck and ground their members together.

Reiji connected their lips together again and their tongues fought for dominance, which of course Shu won. After a few more moments of making out passionately, they both pulled away, a strong of saliva still joining them together. Getting tired of the foreplay, Shu started to remove both their clothes. Reiji looked away and blushed, embarrassed to be exposed in this way in front of his brother.

Shu moved from the wall to Reiji's king sized bed, pinning him down so his head was lying comfortably on the pillows. He held down his brothers arms and kissed down his chest and torso until he came to his crotch. Looking up at Reiji lustfully, he took the tip of Reiji's member into his mouth. Reiji let out a small moan and a gasp at the new sensation he was feeling.

Arching his back in pleasure, Reiji moaned out and grabbed the satin bedsheets. His grip tightened when Shu took his whole length into his warm and wet mouth. His legs started to shake as he was close to his release. Shu looked back up and smirked against his length as he saw his brothers face twist in pleasure. A red hue had consumed both their faces.

Reiji moaned out Shu's name loudly as he released his seed deep into Shu's throat. He swallowed it and licked up the liquid that had managed to trickle out the sides of his mouth and down Reiji's member. Reiji's look of surprise had been exchanged for one of lust as he stared at his older brother with need and want in his eyes.

They spent the rest of the night giving pleasure to each other.

Next chapter: ill!Azusa X Kanato Fluff