Chapter 11

Your school day went well. You hadn't run into the host club at all. Apparently, while you were changing, your brothers had told the principle and told him that you were quitting the host club. You had asked them what they said to him, but they simply brushed off your question, telling you that after school you would join them at one of their clubs and wait until they were finished.

You were now at your locker, putting away your school books. You had divided that you would go to the club that Ciel is in, the chess club. You looked in the mirror that was oh your locker door to check your appearance before closing. You jump and squeal slightly when you see a face starring at you.

"I'm sorry princess~ I didn't mean to scare you~ I was merely marveling your beauty~!" Tamaki poses, flourishing his hands in the air while shooting you a wink. You blush slightly, before looking past him at the rest of the hosts.

Behind him stood the boy with glasses, who was writing in his notebook. The two ginger haired boys, who you assumed to be twins, were also there. However, you couldn't spot  Haruhi, the smaller blond, or the tall dark haired boy. Turning your attention back to Tamaki, you slowly start to back away.

Your brothers told you that you weren't supposed to talk to the hosts. If it was an emergency and you had to speak with any of them, then you could talk to Haruhi. Tamaki noticed you backing away.

"Where are you going princess~?" Tanaki steps forward and reaches his hand out, trying to grasp your chin. You panic. Not knowing what else to do, you run. You can hear Tamaki yelling at the other hosts to follow you. This only encourages you to run faster.

Not paying any particular attention to where you are going, you try to navigate your way to the chess club in your panic. You can hear the clacking of footsteps behind you, increasing your distress. You make sprint as hard as you can towards the door that you think is the chess club.

You burst through the doors before falling to your knees, panting heavily. You hear someone speaking to you and look up, expecting to see your brother. However, that is not the case.

Standing next to you are two boys, one is holding out his hand to help you up. You recognise both of them, but from different places. The first one is the tall, dark haired boy from the host club. The other one has strikingly pink hair with a white scarf around his neck.

You eagerly grasp the pink haired boy's hand, allowing him to pull you up, before hugging him tightly.

"Natsu~!" You exclaim excitedly, nuzzling your face into his chest happily. You can feel Natsu's chest vibrate as he chuckles, patting your head. 

"Hey (Y/n), you go to school here?" Natsu questions you with a huge grin on his face. You back up enough so that you can speak but still stay in Natsu's arms before replying.

"Yea, Ciel-nii and Grey-nii also go to school here!" You giggle, smiling happily. You couldn't help yourself, Natsu is like a big brother to you. Before the fire, you and Natsu were nearly inseparable as children. You had heard you parents discuss engaging you and Natsu but it never happened. Besides, you didn't like each other like that. You haven't seen or communicated with him in about four years.

"Oh is that right?" Natsu asks, faking a shocked look, causing you to giggle. He laughs lightly, shaking his head, before speaking again. "So... what exactly were you running from? I mean, considering that you didn't know I went to school here, you couldn't have been looking for me." Realization dawns on you as you remember just how you found Natsu. You open your mouth to explain but are cut off by the door being opened harshly. Standing in the doorway are the host club members. Your eyes widen in fear and you tightly hug Natsu, trembling slightly. 

"There you are Princess~! You didn't let me finish talking to you~." Tamaki tells you in a sing-song tone of voice. He steps forward, attempting to get closer to you, when someone stops him. You feel the warmth of Natsu's arms fade away as he steps away from you, advancing on the purple eyed blond. You see that the tall, dark haired host had stopped Tamaki. You grasp you hands close to your chest, trying desperately to stop them from shaking. 

Natsu was now only a foot away from Tamaki and even though you were a good distance away from him, you could feel the heat radiating off of him.

"And you are?" Natsu's cheerful demeanor had vanished and was replaced with one that matched his red hot temper. From where you were standing, your view of the blond was slightly obstructed by the two boys. What you could see, however, was Tamaki's face, contorted with fear and confusion.

"I-I'm Tamaki S-Suoh..." Tamaki stuttered slightly, obviously not used to someone directing so much hatred in his direction. His eyes suddenly changed and he did a twirl, landing in his, from what you could tell, signature pose. " I am the King of the Ouran High School Host Club~!" You hear Natsu scoffs before he turns to face you.

"Well, now I know why you ran, I would to. This guy reminds me way to much of a certain group of play boys." Natsu turns to face you, rolling his eyes. The heat that was radiating off of him wasn't as intense, but still present. You hear Tamaki gasp and turn to face him. You see him standing with a hand over his heart and a hurt expression on his face.

"You misunderstand, young prince. We are not "play boys" as you put it. We do not spread false love. It is our job and sworn duty as hosts to put a smile on every girl's face!" Tamaki says dramatically while frequently changing poses. You and Natsu make eye contact and nod in finality. Natsu turns to face him.

"You say that your not play boys, and yet you act exactly like the Tri-men of Blue Pegasus."