—mashed now!

The man gasped and whimpered at the painful throb against his forehead causing him to forcefully drag his hands through his hair, head down on his knees feeling his skin tingling and more sweat forming and rolling down.

—pick up the pace! We're running out of time!

It's spreading!

Stop. Stop it. His fist smacking against his head repeatedly as if it could stop whatever's going on in his mind.

Just do your thing, K—

Stop! Enough, please! He begs with a whimper.

Jimin!

The latter gasped, swiftly lifting his head up and frantically looked around his room for the source of that voice. A voice all too similar to his own yet it's in the lower tone and sounded harsh.

Jimin...

"Who's there...?" He whispered with a shaky breath, heart pounding against his chest all too harshly. He looks around once again but he found no one but himself, which creeped him out.

Perhaps it was nothing.... Jimin proceeds to get off the bed and headed to the kitchen. Since it's already 5 am as he checked just now, he figured that he should just stay awake even when it's Sunday at its earliest. Perhaps making breakfast for Baekhyun too, making sure it's on a bigger portion, just the way he likes it.

———————

"I came here to issue a weekly report to Queen Mother and then I suddenly hear about a human stalking you?"

Xinoyah crossed her arms as she paced around the room in a slow stride, silvery eyes not leaving the group within the living room with a pinched expression. She recalled her short conversation with the human after noticing him following Yoongi and Taehyung into the halls that led to Queen Mother's principal office from the same branch she sat on. By the looks of it, this curious little human seems to be hellbent on knowing something that he shouldn't have. His thoughts were in shambles too, talking about the familiar man that's somehow worked here in Ravenglen before his return.

"Miss Chavanne, if I may—" Taehyung spoke, lifting himself up on his seat to face the annoyed woman. "Perhaps you might consider letting me conduct a close observation to this man."
"And risk him discovering your identities?" Xinoyah shook her head. "With all due respect, as the Prime Mage, your only mission here with the group is to ensure the safety of Ravenglen townsfolk from the Sheraguine creatures and Lycoreans ever since Queen Mother's arrival to temporarily replace Morax, not babysitting a child."
"But Xinoyah—"
"Not another word, Kim. After this conversation, I'm going to erase that human's memories—"
"—The boy wasn't human!" Taehyung bellowed, causing a tense silence to occur between him and the silvery eyed woman in front of him.
"What do you mean he's not a human?"
Taehyung gazed at her. "Jimin, he was attacked by a Sheraguine. It was trying to tear him apart before Yoongi kills it."
"He's poisoned?" Xinoyah asked.
"Barely even breathing when Yoongi brought him to me. The sight is...." Taehyung closed his eyes tightly and shook his head to get rid of the awful image that night. "The point is, Xinoyah, there's something here that doesn't add up. I mean what kind of human who heals themselves unconsciously after being poisoned by a Sheraguine?"
"Not to mention how he maintains a close relationship with Kai." Hoseok added.

Xinoyah frowns at the information. She knew Kai as a 300-year old vampire and is in a group called EXO, a small nomad group that consists of Mythicans and mortals who were either nomads or banished from their own respected clans and families. So far, she only knew Xiumin, Kai, Suho, Chen and Kai in that group, given that they're royalty by blood and she had the pleasure to meet them once before they departed from their family.