III

Drip.

Drip.

Drop.

The sound of dripping water fills the air, then is replaced with an evil chuckle, almost sounded menacing and pure evil. Down in the ocean the sunlight is a soft diffuse glow. Those once golden rays from above are only blue in the water, and there floats a young man with blonde hair, wearing a large white knitted sweater and brown pants, eyes closed, tiny little bubbles escaped his mouth and nostrils every few seconds. The young man didn't even move, as if he is in a trance while in underwater. He didn't sink down to the bottom of the ocean, just floating in the wide area of the ocean itself.

For the first time, the boy felt safe with the quiet and calm sensation, despite being in underwater. The sea has so many secrets, so many stories yet to tell and here we explore, admire the wonders and learn. Here his body has no weight that means anything, he can glide in any direction without fear of falling. This place, so far from the ordinary world above, is the wonderland of his dreams.

"Jimin!"

The boy opened his eyes slowly and stared up to the rays of sunlight that shines down on him, and saw dark shadows that is almost blocking the rays.

"Baby, please come back!"

'Mom.....?'

"Jimin!"

He opened his eyes wide then he started thrashing around the water, making bubbles appeared with each thrashing he made. He tried to muster out a voice but all it came out is just tiny bubbles and even the big ones. His arms and legs kick out desperately as he tries to swim to the surface. The dark indigo water swirls around him, trapping him, keeping him from the oxygen he needed. His entire body is throbbing, his lungs feel as though they've been set on fire. Slowly, black begins to seep in at the edge of his vision. He tries to open his mouth to breathe, but he only got salty water. He felt his throat burning and his vision darkens.

"Jimin!" her voices echoes around the air as the surroundings turned black.

Jimin opened his eyes abruptly with a gasp, his heart throbbing against his chest and little beads of sweat covered his face. He swiftly stood up and sat on the side of the bed, feeling his heart and pulse throbbing against his skin, head dizzy feeling a sudden discomfort in his own room. He hadn't had this nightmare in a long time, and it's so terrifyingly vivid that he could feel the salt water entering his lungs while frantically reaching out to the surface.

He glanced at his wooden clock on his bedside table, tapping it slightly so the numbers would lit up to show the current time. Almost 5 AM... that's a record. Rubbing the back of his neck, Jimin felt overheated for a second even when his room is currently 18 degrees. Cold sweat ran down his cheek, gulping down his saliva for too many times for about five minutes while he thought about what that Xinoyah girl said to him.

The campus was always quiet and deserted in the evening, and I haven't seen anyone around here who is a student except you.

No, Jimin isn't crazy. He could've sworn that he saw Yoongi and Taehyung headed to the hall, he's sure of it. The girl probably lied but for what reason?

There's something suspicious going on here, he's sure of that. Jimin did not, in fact, remember going to the bar yesterday, because he was asking for extra notes from his professor and then—

Glitching images suddenly filled his head, causing him to groan, placing his hand to hold his throbbing forehead. A horribly inhumane screeching noise fills his ears causing them to ring uncomfortably, a rush of pain on his chest, as if he was been clawed around like a toy, and then choking on his own breath like he was poisoned.