"I know you missed him." Jaebum gave me a slight nudge on the elbow.

"Yeah, he asked us to help him. He said something about making up to you." Kai shrugged.

"Ahh jinja" I said biting my lip as I stared at him as he walks towards us.

"Hey" He said in a low voice

"Hey." I said staring at him. Suddenly I felt like we were the only two person in the world. I couldn't help but to run to him and hug him tight. I felt his arms slowly wrap around me as he nestled his head on the crook of my neck.

"I missed you Jagi" He whispered which made my knees week.

"I missed you too my pabo." I said and he loosens the hug to see my face but keeps his hands around my waist.

"You seem happy with them" he said with a hint of jealousy.

"What. Are you Jealous?" I teased smirking. He looked at me with puppy eyes as he nodded his head.

"Wahh jinja! Then why ask us for help then?!" Kai shouted from behind us earning a laugh from Jaebum and a giggle from me.

"I'm kidding hyung. Thanks for bringing her" He smiled as he made me turn facing Kai and Jaebum suddenly backhugging me. What's up with him? He doesn't like being like this in public.. Not when there are people I mean.

"Well, we'll go ahead then." Jaebum said obviously uncomfortable.

"Yeah. Guess our work here's done. We'll be waiting for our samgyupsal!" Kai said as he waved at us and soon they were on their way.

"Are you showing off?" I suddenly asked him when we were alone.

"What. I have to let them know you're MINE." He said making me face him.

"Aiiish jinja. This pabo! They know alright? I told them. Besides, no one would steal me from you. Who'd like me anyway besides you?" I said laughing

"Uhm Jaebum. Jin hyung, RapMon hyung. Kai hyung and Jimin hyung." he said looking up as he said those names as if he was thinking.

"Where did these names come from?!" I asked in disbelief.

"I don't know. Just a guess." he shrugged.

"You're not letting go, are you?" I asked refering to my waist where he's still holding onto.

"Nope. Not until the others arrive." he smiled his heartmelting smile, showing off his dimple on his left cheek. I shook my head in disbelief as I asked him if we could sit down. He led me to the end of the slide where he was sitting on awhile ago and sat as he held my hand.

"I was the one who wanted to sit pabo" I said shaking my head but laughing on the inside.

" I know." He said as he patted his thigh. My eyes grew wide in realization.

"No" I said. I'm too heavy. It's too embarrassing. My hearts pounding.

"Come on" He smiled pulling me as he controls me to sit on his thighs.

"Relax Jagi, don't try to make yourself lighter." he said giggling

"Aish! Andwae!" I said standing up.

"Pleeaaseee." He said now squeezing my hand. Gosh his hands are so big. So.. manly.

He pulled me onto his lap once more and made me sit. My legs were tired and it gave up, leaving all my weight on his thighs.

"Better." I felt his smile through his single word. He wrapped his arms around me as he nestled his chin on my shoulder.

"How have you been? Have you eaten well?" He asked me