Chapter 33

(this chapter may or may not curse a little so watch out)

~~~~~

Maddy's Pov

THAT LITTLE- UGH. How could Four do this to Tris?

I leave Tris and stomp down the stairs. Opening the door, I already see Four and Zeke passing a football. As I walk out and turn to the garage, Four sees me and calls, "Hey Maddy, where's Tris? What happened?" What does he mean 'what happened?'.

The anger boils up inside of me until I can't hold it anymore.

"What do you mean, you don't know?! You're an asshole, Four." I yell.

"Woah woah, calm down. What did Four fu- mess up now?" Zeke asks as they walk over.

Are they really being this stupid?

"Don't, Don't get near me or even talk to me. You broke my sister completely. And you know what? Even though she isn't my biological sister, she is already very close to me and very dear to my heart. And you hurt her. I don't even know what you did for God's sake! I'm not even going to bother anymore, because Tris didn't want me to get involved. So, bye."

I quickly enter the pass code to the garage and wait for it the swing open.

Can't it open any faster?

I can feel eyes still staring at me. Finally, the stupid garage door opens! I find my skateboard and run back inside the house.

~~~~~~~~~

Tobias' Pov

What. just. happened.

I don't even know what Maddy was talking about! Zeke looks at me with confusion written all over his face. Then my phone vibrates:

I really don't want to say or do this, especially in this way, but your an asshole and were done. I still can't believe you did this to me- t

oh and don't bother texting back-t

WHAT DID I DO?!

Then another text comes in:

hey- unknown

who is this- 4

Molly ☺️😘- M

what do you want-4

She sends me a picture. The picture of me kissing her. NO. Her kissing me.

you-m

don't even bother-4

why? I think tris probably hates your guts rn-m

Oh no.

HOW DID SHE SEE THE PICTURE-4

let's just say a wonderful man had the same goal as me . To tear you two apart.-m

I immediately block Molly's number. That man can only be one person.

Marcus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

dun dun duuunnn.

First of all, I cried a little while writing this.

Second of all, WHO IS EDGAR?!

Like, Jonny Weston was casted as 'Edgar' in Insurgent.

I've re-read the books and I don't remember an Edgar .