Chapter 28

Tris' Pov

When we got to McDonald's, Christina got a Big Mac, Mar got nuggets, and I got a bacon and chicken McWrap.

Christina sits across from me, slurping her frappé as loud as possible. "Christina, can you please quiet down!" Marlene cries from beside me. Christina frowns.

"So," she begins. "Tris. How long have you known Four?"

"Um, for as long as I can remember, I guess. Wait, why are you asking me this?"

Christina smirks at me and shrugs, "I don't know. Just curious." I eye her suspiciously for a few seconds but then let the matter go. On my right, Mar is on her phone. Texting someone. That's when I feel my phone vibrate:

shes lying btw- m

no shit sherlock- t

🌵-m

haha why don't you just show me the finger -t

anyways I want to know what's up with Christina -m

me 2 -t

"Why are you guys on your phone?!" Christina cries. I laugh a little and stand up from the booth. "Shall we go to Uri's house?" I propose. The girls nod and once we throw away our stuff, we head to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uriah's Pov

"I'm so fancaayy!" Zeke screeches like a banshee.

"WILL YOU SHUTUP FOR ONE DAMN SECOND!" Will cries from the couch. Zeke pouts and takes off Pandora, which was currently playing Fancy by Iggy Azalea (which you probably figured out).

I lay back on the recliner and check my phone:

who the hell is strangling a cat inside your house - 4

it's Zeke . how can you hear this - u

ive been knocking on your door for 5 minutes dimwit - 4

ew someone's grumpy -u

f u- 4

#sorrynotsorry - u

wtf is your prob - 4

Instead of responding, I walk over to the door and open it.

"Where are the girls?" Four asks as soon as he walks in.

"I know you mean, where's Tris. Don't try and hide it." Zeke teases from behind me. Four doesn't respond but grins.

<Time Lapse>

In 20 minutes, there are several knocks on the door. Will opens it to see Christina, Tris, Marlene, and a girl that I don't recognize. Oh but Marlene, even with a faded Beatles shirt and and ripped jeans, she's beautiful.

"Elena!" Zeke calls from the kitchen. Elena? Hmm... Oh yeah, that's Christina's sister.

"Yeah we ended going back home and picked her up," Christina states.

"Uh, why does McDonald's make you feel so freaking fat gosh." Tris complains as she sits next to Four on the couch.

"Hm, maybe it's not the McDonald's." Zeke remarks from the kitchen, stuffing chips in his mouth. Tris shoots him a death glare and gives him 'the finger'.

"Did you just call my girlfriend fat?"

Oh no. Four doesn't look that mad though, given the fact that Zeke was just playing around. But Zeke, on the other hand, gets pale. "Um, ha, um n-no."

"Okay pansycake, man up! And, let's get this party started!" I shout

~~~~~~~~~~~~

eh I tried to add something a little funny.

Oh important:

I was reading my story bc I was bored and I just noticed that I said that Natalie and Andrew were going to be the new parents and the I put Lily and Eric blah blah blah like an idiot so yeah idk what to do now I messed it up.

tyasm for 12k reads ❤️