Chapter 23

oh my 4k reads tysm!
like it surprised the bejesus out of me
now on with the story⬇️
~~~~~~~~~~
Tris' Pov

For the rest of the evening, Tobias has been hanging out with Caleb and I've been with Madison. She's so awesome like it's hard to explain. Even though she's a few years younger than me, she understands everything. Maddy was laying down on my bed with her iPad listening to music, and I was at my desk, reading some Shakespeare. Maddy looks over at me and laughs, "You're reading Shakespeare? And you understand it?" I nod. "Yeah, well sometimes. But come and look at this quote," I say, motioning for her to come over. She walks over and places her arm on my shoulder. I point to a stanza and read from it,

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars/ But in ourselves, that we are underlings." Maddy looks at me with a confused face. "Just think about it," I tell her. She shrugs and crouches right in front of me. "So, she begins, "how's it going with number boy?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I laugh. "It's awesome, Maddy. Like, I knew him since I was like 5 or 6. Then he moves, then we reunite and BAM. It sounds like one of those cliché love stories, but I'm telling you. This one's much different." I explain. "I didn't get a good look at him, so describe." She commands.

"He has dark brown almost black hair. A carefully sculpted nose that's hooked at the end, and his cheekbones are just, beautiful. His lips, oh god don't get me started." I tell her. Maddy laughs and motions for me to continue. So I do. "Those lips: a full lower one and a spare upper one. So soft and plump. His eyes. Those magnificent eyes. It's like when you look at them, your staring straight into a dark blue sea of- I don't even know. But overall, he is just one good looking, naturally sexy guy. He's a fucking work of art." Once I finish, I start to dream about my Tobias, but Maddy starts laughing.

"A work of art, huh?" A deep voice asks from the hallway. I jump and stand up, turning around. Tobias is leaning on the door frame with a goofy smile plastered on his face. I walk over to him and hug him, "Yes, you are." He grins and hugs me back. "Either he's extremely tall or you're very short Tris, because there one big height difference." Maddy blurts out. "Both," I say and look up at Tobias.

I mouth, 'let's freak her out'. He mouths back, 'kiss, right?'. I softly shake my head and mouth, 'more than just a kiss'. Tobias grins and grabs my butt, pushing me closer to him. "Uh, guys," Maddy stutters. I finally press my lips to Tobias'. I hear Maddy scream 'ew'. I smile and continue to kiss him. He runs his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly agree and soon enough, we are exploring each other's mouths. "OKAY I GET IT YOU TWO LOVE EACH OTHER NOW STOP TORTURING ME!" Maddy screams. I pull back and rest my forehead against Tobias' and smile. He's still holding onto my ass. But then again, who said I didn't want him to.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Caleb walk in. He stops in his tracks and stares at us wide eyed. "Why," He starts, "Is his hand on your butt, Tris?" Tobias quickly removes his hand from there and places them on my hips. "They made out on purpose! Just to creep me out!" Maddy tells her brother. "It worked, didn't it?" Tobias asks. She punches him in the arm. "Ow," he says. "Then don't do it again." she simply states.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok so like in the last chapter I wanted it to end it saying "We're the Millers" but I changed my mind.
~
okay, so Maddy in the story is dedicated to one of my best friends ,Maddy. She is just amazing in all ways that it's, amazing. ilysm remember that💕 and she puts up with my divergent obsession.
~
feedback is appreciated❤️