Chapter 29

Tris' Pov

All of us sat in a mismatched circle on a blanket that was laid out on the floor. Tobias is to my left as Christina's sister, Elena, is on my right hand side. Will currently sits across from me, tapping his finger on his chin, thinking of an activity.

"Um, how about we each have to say an embarrassing event that happened to us. If you don't say one your out. Winner gets to have Uriah's full tub of chocolate chip ice cream." Zeke volunteers.

We all mumble in agreement. "So, Four." Christina begins, "Tell us an embarrassing story from when you used to live in Florida."

I grin a little because I was the one that had caused many of them. And I know Tobias isn't afraid to tell.

"Hm... I was six, and I was was playing basketball with my friends from the local basketball team, and when I shot a ball, it bounced of the backboard and hit a girl in the head."

"Damn you must've sucked." Will points out. We all laugh and Tobias pouts.

"Anyways, instead of getting mad, she said 'Ha! I could even do better than you!' So she shot the ball at the net and made it. Everyone laughed and made fun of me. Everyone" Tobias finishes laughing.

"So do you remember the girl's name?" Uriah asks. Idiot. I mean everyone is already staring at me, so I look down at the floor blushing.

"When he apologized to me, we started talking and became best friends." I add, hoping Uriah finally catches on.

"Ooooh, got it. Okay."

~~~~~~~~

<Maddy's Pov>

Will dropped Cara and I off at my house and we went upstairs to my room.

"So," I begin, taking out my health journal from my bookbag. "what chapter are we on in health?"

"Currently, we just started SexEd." Cara responds, getting her journal as well.

"Ew okay. That's lovely. I finished the notes in class so I don't have anything else to do. And I know you finished too." I say.

"Oh I have an idea! We should crash your sister's friend's party." She suggests. I smile at this and nod.

Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay I updated finally.

I'm going to SeaWorld tomorrow and it's a four hour drive so I should be able to update 😊

*all characters are owned by Veronica Roth*

#romeo4uriah