Chapter 31

hi Vero (everyone else- ignore)

~~~~~~~

Tris' Pov

"Haha!" Maddy and Cara laughs in everybody else's face. Tobias was the only one other than me that didn't scream, but I saw him jump.

"Tris, can you take me home I'm too lazy to pedal a bike." Maddy complains. I look at all my friends and frown, "Ugh alright. Will, you can pick up Cara's stuff tomorrow since there's no school. Um, I guess I'll text you guys later. Bye!"

<time lapse>

Maddy's mom, which now I got comfortable with calling her mom, made me stay home. So I couldn't return to the party. I am told to dress in something decent since Marcus is coming over. Investigating my closet, I choose a simple blue dress with a thin braided belt. I slip on my Sperrys and comb my hair to the side, having it rest loose over my right shoulder. Next I apply some mascara and a thin line of eyeliner, followed by red but not too red lipstick. I observe myself in the full body mirror. Yes, I look different, but not that different. My blue-grey eyes hog the spotlight tonight as a soft but yet piercing blue. Why am I so dressed up? Oh yeah, I'm meeting my boyfriend's father probably oblivious to the fact that I am, in fact, dating his son.

"Tris!" Caleb calls from the other side of my room door. "He's here!" My legs walk towards the door, my hand raising, yet stopping right in front of the doorknob. I can't shake off this giddy feeling I have inside of me. Yes I'm nervous, but being nervous feels different; it feels lighter. This. The deep pit forming inside of me filled with guilt and hatred grows bigger and bigger.

Something's going to happen.

And it's not resulting in something good at all.

~~~~~~~~

yeah chapter!

jk there's still more.

~~~~~~~~

The family and Marcus sit 'round the dinner table, feasting on deliciously baked turkey and mashed potatoes, drowned in gravy.

Marcus: Mmm... Natalie this turkey

(A/N Just forget her name was Lily I mixed up the names)

Dad: Why yes, Dear. Delicious

After we eat and Dad and Marcus talk about work, Marcus announces he has to leave. Mom comes over to me and tells me, "Go walk him out, Tris." I slowly nod, the pit in my stomach making a comeback once again, but stronger and bigger.

"Oh Tris," Marcus begins. "I have something to show you." He announces once we are outside. He gets his phone and opens a photo. His phone turns to me and I turn as pale as a ghost. Everything inside me breaks. Tears start gushing down my face as I look at the picture.

Tobias kissing Molly.

~~~~~~~

O.O

you know what to do with that big fat butt

*wiggle wiggle wiggle*