8. 'NO' FOR MARRIAGE

NOT EDITED

Sangita's POV

There stood Dev and Jiya at the entrance. *Raima's bro and sis-in-law* . Dev had a shock written on his face while we three were confused . Why he said 'NO' for Raima's marriage.

" What happened Dev why are you here at this time of day?? You should have been in office right?? And what was that reaction of yours??" Sujeet asked him.

" wait Sujit.... let them come in first... Dev Jaya beta come in and shut the door." I said cutting Sujeet in between.

"Yes Maa"replied Jiya.

They came in we three were looking at Dev for his reply. Why did he screamed??that too no for Raima's marriage??

"Now will you speak Dev?" Sujeet asked him but he was still lost in his thoughts.

"DEV" Jiya said a little louder shaking him.

"Haan??" He asked coming out of his world .

"Your father is asking you something Dev beta..." I said.

"Sub barbad ho jayega maa , wo fir hame galat samjhegi ...Raima..wo smjhegi...ki hum use ghar se nikalna chahte hai, use.. use sab se door kar dena chahte hai...wo humari feelings ko ni samjhegi...(every thing will get finished mom , she will again misunderstand us...Raima..she will think ....we want to get her out of the house ....she will think that we want to separate her from everyone... she will not understand our feelings.) " He said.

"And....also she has not forgotten her past. She will never agree on this , but one thing is for sure ...that if 'WE' take this topic to her then again distance between our relationship with her will increase much more ." He said

Yes he is right. She will misunderstand us. And that too if we three talk to her on this topic then surely it will give birth to new problems in our house.

"What if Maa talk to her for this ??" Jiya said.

We looked in her direction with shock and confusion written on our face.

"I mean...umm.. I know she is angry with you all .....but I ,I just think... if mumma will talk her ....when she is calm then she will listen to her....if not then I myself will talk to her." She said.

'But how can I ??? she will never understand my emotions after all ,she don't trust me' I thought.

" No Jiya she will not understand me. I think you should talk to her ,I am sure even if she deny ,she will surely listen to you." I replied.

"But mom I think you should give it a try ,if she don't listen to you then I am here to handle the situation. I will make her understand but ...I think you should talk to her first ....as you are her mother ,it's your right." She said.

" rights?? about which rights are you talking Jiya? Don't you know I lost my every on her 5 years back after that incident. Now, she don't even want to see me ... as her mother." I said as tears welled up in my eyes and I broke down.

" No mom it's not like that .... please control yourself it is just that she is angry with the past, and is not ready to accept the truth " Jiya said, holding my shoulders and rubbing my back.

"But she is our family, we can't let her believe in some false things and ruin her life...we will have to make her see what is truth....and you know what??? her life partner will help us in this."she said.

"But I don't need anyone's help to make my daughter believe in truth...I will do it myself....even if it takes my life time." Sujeet said .

" I agree Dad. But Dad you believe that our life partner has that power which any other person don't have...see how aggressive I was before marriage but now ,Dev changed my view about life and now I am much more happier than before." Jiya said to which Dev passed her a small gentle smile.