6. SECOND ENCOUNTER

Shaurya's POV

After having fun time with my little sisso I went to my room and freshen up since I had to go to Hotel Royal Land for another meeting already the first meeting spoiled my mo hiod so I wanted to give another fresh start to this day. I dressed myself up in a blue pant sky blue shirt and blue blazer over it.

After making myself ready I rechecked myself in mirror and move out of my room checking the file for next meeting

In next 15 minutes I was in Hotel Royal Land. I was informed that the party was waiting for me on the table Number 24 with my PA by my side I went to start the meeting.

RAIMA'S POV

Finally after tiresome day I was back to my house to get ready for the party at Royal Land. I freshen up and dressed my self in a cream colour crop top and plain black skirt. I put light make up and adored my dress with a neck piece made from black beads. I checked my self and started my car to reach Hotel Royal Land .

I checked my watch and my eyes widened just 20 mins were left for the party to start this girl will kill me if I don't reach their at time

After driving for 15 minutes I reached there. Well you can guess my speed as I covered a root of 40 minutes just in 15 minutes.

I parked my car and got out to reach my destination. Once inside I asked for my table in the canteen area.

"Table number 23 Mam. " the girl on reception said.

"Thank you " I said slightly nodding my head and moved toward it. I saw Divya sitting there she waved at me I waved back and sat facing her and wall beside her.

"Hey girl!!! where are you do you even care whether I am alive or not??" she asked faking her anger.

"As if you were checking my blood pressure every minute. " I said smiling ear to ear and then changing into a serious face.

She gave me 'what-the-hell' kind of look and asked, "so? "

"so?? " I asked back with confused look.