Prologue

"Ha Ha Ha catch me if you can" I said running in the corridor of our secret adda Raj palace.
"Nooo" I wiggled softly and tried to escape from his grip but he again caught me by my wrist and pulled me in his chest. His green blue eyes met mine brown eyes and He started roaming his hand on my body in a way in which I felt uncomfortable. I said
"please leave me, we can do this after marr marr marriage also please leave me I am not feeling comfortable with it and I am not ready for all this. " As soon as these words left my mouth his eyes became red. Those green blue eyes which were showing affection sometime before were now fuming with anger. He caught hold of my hair and pulled them back. I whimpered in pain.
"WHY?? Why not? Do you think I am not capable of doing that or you don't have any feelings for me you bloody bi**h. "He shouted at me in a rage full voice.
Tears pooled up in my eyes."it's not abb abb about lo lo love it's about time and I don't think it is right time for it a a as I am not ready for it. And moreover is love all about having physical relationship.... No it's about being together in in in ev ev ev every situation. Its about sharing pain and joy with your partner and I promise you that I will love you with my whole heart and will take your every pain away from you I will bear those pain and will try to give you every possible happiness. "I said between my tears.
His face lightened up with his devil smirk.
"So you can bear any pain for me right??" He said.
"Yes yes yes each and every pain. I can even die for you my love." I said.
He laughed devilishly and said"Then get ready to bear THIS pain for me baby ."
His eyes again turned red . He left my hair and caught hold of my waist tightly leaving his finger prints there.
"Aaaahhhhh!!" I whimpered in pain.
"THIS PUNISHMENT IS FOR DENYING ME" He shouted.
Before I could register his words in my brain he broke the glass window beside me . He took a large piece of broken glass and pierced it in the side of my abdomen.
"Nooooo" I woke up and found myself in my room sleeping on my bed. Huh it was just a dream.I closed my eyes and thought never will I ever allow anyone to hurt me in the way he did. Not even HE can do that to me nowing this I got out of my bed to frweshen up. I dressed my self in my business attire brushed my hair did minimum make up and went down to have breakfast with my lovely family.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So here it is....the prologue of the book.
Next part will be posted soon.
By lovelies..

🍂