7. MISSION 'TOPMOST'

RAIMA'S POV

It has been two months since I met that rich brat. Right now I am working very hard because I have to win..... that challenge,... at any cost. No matter how much efforts I have to put in it . I will win it.

"Mam Board of directors are here to meet you." said Sara.

"Hmm..ya..just one minute, I am coming " I said while closing my laptop and getting up. I drank water and left for the meeting.

" What do you think Mam? Why are they here?? I mean... They meet you once in three months but now..they just met you one month back and again they want to meet you? I just can't get it mam" Sara said in a confused state.

I chuckled and replied " I know the reason for which they are here Sara and you will get to know about it very soon. " I replied .

We reached meeting room and exchanged greetings , and I sat in front of them as if I was there for an interview. I chuckled at my thoughts and looked at them through my eyelashes , there were eyeing me as if I am a culprit and they are CBI officers.

"Hmh...so here I am. Let's not beat around the bush and come to the main topic ....come on throw your questions at me , I am ready to answer them." I said.

"So you know why we are here." Replied Mr. Sharma (one of the director).

"Yes of course Mr. Sharma I know it....after all I have been handling this company form starting itself and also, you all have been the directors of the company ,so .....how can I forget when and for what you will visit the company." I said looking straight in his eyes .

"So now that you know the reason behind our ,visit kindly inform us why you last 4 deals in these two months?" Said Mr. Ahuja (another director).

I chuckled and replied ,"very first thing Mr. Ahuja... since I have established this company I will not do anything wrong for it.... The Deals which you are talking about were a total fraud cases ....... I had done a complete study before getting into a talk with the concerned people one of those company was a fraud one, where as two of them....were going on in a total loss.. and the last company with which, we were supposed to have a deal.... were looking after their profit only ,if we would have joint our hands with them then we would have been in a loss... so I guess my answers will make you believe that why I didn't accepted those  deals. And yes one more thing... do you remember our deal with Khurana's  company???
I had to wake up for regular 76 hours so that I leave no objection in our presentation .... and you too my hard work we got the deal that  time,none of you came to ask me how I did that, you never bothered about my health status .... still I work hard for my company and get deals but never ever you appreciated my talents... so now who are you all to ask me this question .....hmh???"

" Rude much Miss. Raima ...you know we can fire you from the post of CEO because of the stunt you called just now???" Asked Mr. Kapoor in a serious tone.. haha.. poor you Mr Kapoor. I thought and smirked.

" No you can't do that to me Mr Kapoor." I said with ssmirk playing on my lips.

" we can....Miss Raima... after all we have rights to do so." He replied.

I laughed a bit and said" you are mistaken Mr Kapoor ,you all don't have any such rights..... you remember I made you all sign a document when I started this company ...and you always selected as board of directors???? well that document was a contract ,which said until and unless I want to leave this post of CEO ,you all cannot remove me ....so guys I think it's clear to you all that you can't do anything in this case.... anyways meet you all later now I have a lot of work to do."I said and got up from the seat...all this file my face had an even smile and they??? They all had an expression of complete shock on their face.